Puzzles and Dragons Thread

Hey I started playing this game called Puzzles and Dragons. I think it is fun so I wanted to see if anyone else plays it. Post pulls, friend codes, co-op time syncs, memes, team comps. What ever you want! But I am le scrub and I am still learning the game so don’t ask me for advice on meta teams :p

3 Likes

Ooo, I used to play this game, it was fun but the gacha hasn’t been really nice so I gave up hope on it for now, I might make a comeback later.

PAD is a game where there’s little character development and is heavily focused on gameplay, so it’s easier to find favs I feel. :thinking:
But Verdandi grew on me, while Urd is a close second place, never got 'em on my current account, I have it linked tho, and got some others I liked such as Amaterasu and Artemis.
She was also one of my most prized characters (old screenshot recovered from another post):

2 Likes

Today was god fest and it gives them already maxed which feels very weird because I had a random pull furious rahjang as my only good unit

2 Likes

Oh really? If they’re on rate-up or sumn then maybe I can try to get 'em, but last I remember I’m almost broke, so I’m not really positive about how well the summoning will go if I re download the game, if I do, I can share some shots of my current team.

2 Likes

You can get 100 stones for clearing this story thing. Which helped my noob self get some top mons

2 Likes

Gotcha, I did clear the first two chapters but were more chapters added? I remember the first one does give a bunch of [Magic Stones] (already used 'em) and the second one gives [TAMADRA].

As a side note, not sure if you knew this but I’m not getting notifications from your replies. :thinking:
You can press “palemoon,Puzzles_and_Dragons_Thread_-Other_Games__Other-_2021-04-16_15-43-25-381” on my post rather than on the button that appears at the end of the thread, so that I know when you’re replying to me.

1 Like

Hi there :feh_flaynfish:
I’ve been playing for a few months, so I can probably help if you need any advice.
Also you might already know this, but never roll in the standard rare egg machine because it has lost practically all its value. Only roll on collabs, godfests, and maybe seasonals if you want useful cards.
The North America server is always behind Japan, so we can see which events we will get if you want to save magic stones.
Here’s a useful website that shows JP news in English: https://pad.protic.site/

3 Likes

Oh I used to play this game! Haven’t in while tho. It was pretty fun while I played, but I dunno if I’ll pick it back up soon :feh_maethink:

1 Like

Yeah my dad plays and told me that but yeah that is a very important rule.

1 Like

Free kidney stones on Monday yaaaay :feh_faedance:

1 Like

Hi I dunno if anyone cares about this thread but I pulled Tanjoro… He is soooo good when he transforms but it can take a bit for that to happen… Should I run an assist on one of my subs with a ton of skill ups and which one is a decent idea ( It just cant trash my fire orbs and I will see if I could get my grubby hands on one)

1 Like

Yay, that’s great :feh_annandcute:
I traded for one because I really wanted him.
And yes, for transform cards you want to have enough skill boost awakenings to transform them on turn one. There are also some active skills that charge the teammates’ skills, such as super reincarnated Freyr, or Nezuko.
You will rarely have to worry about the assist skill overcharging because you should be using Tanjiro’s active skill every other turn.
If you want a skill boost equip, you can trade for Brahma dragon’s gem right now (rare evolution material, can be used to make skill boost assists)
If you want, you can show me your box, I’d be happy to make a team for you :feh_nini:

Ok thanks so much :D

1 Like

Sorry my gmail is being slow give me a minute

1 Like

1 Like

His leader skill can also take attacker-type cards, so could you filter for attacker-types as well?
Also do you have polowne by any chance?

Oh yeah sorry I forgot to send that one :p

1 Like

1 Like

I’m assuming you just want a general team, so I tried to cover everything that the dungeons will throw at you

The assists are on top, in this order:
Tanjiro’s earrings (evolve your second tanjiro)
Demonlord crasher (evolve your furious rajang)
Phantom ninja’s luminous frog (evolve your Jiraiya)
Divine Guardian Horse, Sleipnir (can be traded for in the monster exchange, and you will have to evolve it)
Kukan’s binding seal (can be evolved from Mystic Seal, you will have to grind for the materials in the current Mystics and Spectres event. This is only for blind resistance, so it can be replaced for a skill boost assist if you are fine with blindness.)
The last assist is just any skill boost assist from a friend lead.
This team is missing one skill boost, so you would have to wait one turn to transform the tanjiros
The badge is poison resistance to give you full resistance to poison. If you change it to a skill boost, then you will not have full resistance, but you will be able to transform on turn one.

Teams should have the following:
Attribute absorption null
Damage absorption null
Damage void piercer
Follow-up attack (awakening or in leader skill)
Awoken skill bind recovery
Unmatchable orb status recovery

Optional:
Hazard resistance (poison, blind, jammers, tape, and clouds)
Time extends
Attack buffs

Feel free to make any changes, just try to cover as many of these as you can. I can’t see everything that is in your box or know what is available to you, but you will probably figure out what can be replaced in the future :catlie:

1 Like

Thanks so much @moomoo I can wait one turn :) usually it is 8 for my build also my friend code is 370,755,495 if you want to friend me

2 Likes