Question about making a +10 CYL3 unit

so do you have to color snipe to get a +10 unit with 1400 or can you reasonably get enough copies with full summons?

I’d snipe, just to be safe. Less chance of being broken by a different color.

2 Likes

true, probably best to play it safe

If you pull full circles, you almost certainly will not get to +10. The appearance rates of all four heroes are about 1 in 133 stones of all colours, so for 10 copies you can expect to pull 1330 units at 4 orbs a pull for 5320 orbs, minus the first summon so 5315.

If you snipe, you pull only 20-35% of those 1330 units because you ignore stones of other colours. Then with 1400 orbs I think you have a reasonable try.

1 Like

I think this is a poor use of orbs right now. These characters are going to reappear at better pull rates…

I’d just recommend to get 1 copy for now.

3 Likes

1400 isn’t good enough to reliably get +10 anyway, even if you snipe (which should ALWAYS be the strategy when trying to +10 a unit). Assuming you pick the unit for free as well, that’s 140 orbs per copy on average. Better to wait for a banner with better odds. You can of course try your luck, but the odds aren’t in your favor.

2 Likes

Whelp after 1400 orbs and the free summon got 10 copies, got pity broken once too many times atleast. So close, but so far. Managed to get several copies of all CYL3 units and a bunch of other random characters.

So you +9ed someone?

Reading this just broke my heart xD

1 Like

yep only +9, still have 20 days to see if I can pick up the last copy though

1 Like

Uhhh can I see?

1 Like

Something tells me you’re trying to see if they have a stronger Alm than you :doublelion:

3 Likes

Eh, sure I’ll be jealous as fuck though

1 Like

whale my son,whale

1 Like

Watch it be Camilla, I’m calling it now

3 Likes

I say Micaiah, final move

2 Likes

Why is elli getting no love ?

1 Like

Hey I free pulled Eliwood

for fodder but still I got him

1 Like

Because people like waifus like you bell

1 Like

Haha well from what i ve seen most of them like husbandos xD
But yeah good to know
Me like waifus ?where did you hear that ?

1 Like