Question about Roy

Is Ruptured Sky a good Special for Roy?

1 Like

for which Roy? or im i just dumb ._.

1 Like

Which Roy? :thinking:
Whatever Roy it is, Ruptured Sky typically isn’t a special you fodder a Byleth fodder. Typically it’s just an extra special option when you fodder a Byleth for another one of their skills.
Ruptured Sky isn’t bad, but it doesn’t perform much higher than Moonbow/Glimmer to be worth the investment solely for the special :birbpeek:
Unless you really hate dragons/beasts

2 Likes

Default Roy. I have his refine and I want to know if Ruptured Sky could be worth it

Nah because his weapon already gives him extra dmg since its effective again dragons, id put a different special on him

2 Likes

I have another question. If I am building Roy (it is Default Roy btw, I’m sorry I didn’t clarify) to be like an Anti-Dragons unit, is Ruptured Sky a good option for a special?

Its probably the only option because its good against dragons, adding onto his weapon, thats a confirmed kill, u just gotta play him right. (then again the dmg is a bit excessive unless ur doing an infernal quest with dragon enemies)

Thank you :grinning:

It is not. He wont struggle to kill any of the dragons. It’s probably better to go with either a damaging special (Iceberg/Bonfire) or a healing special (Aether/Sol). All of it depends on the other skills

1 Like

He said anti so I gave him extra dmg

Yeah but you don’t need extra damage to kill the dragons. The only thing he’s gonna struggle with is possibly surviving from blue dragons. In that case you’re gonna want something else and your ruptured sky wont save you

1 Like

then again we dont know his build ._.

1 Like

That was a bit late…

1 Like

@LateToTheParty
It’s a bit you

1 Like

He already has dragon effectiveness. He should have trouble slaying dragons, which is ruptured skys specialty.

:fgo_badciv:

3 Likes

Why is everyone trying to fodder byleth off for ruptured sky bro, breaks my heart everytime at least only if its female byleth for the culture

2 Likes

Please forgive me for killing F!Byleth I promise she had bad IVs she was -atk

1 Like

I sat on a -atk byleth since her release…
then I got a second +spd one… now I have a +spd +1

1 Like