Question regarding Summer Rerun Event

I’ve got a question regarding cheering on your fav racers.

Is there a gameplay and reward difference based on the teams you cheer for? Or is it like Gudaguda 2 where you get the same rewards even if you pick the losing side?

Same as GudaGuda 2.
Only the drops of the nodes differ, so you might want to cheer for a team based on the node drops.

3 Likes

ftfy :fgo_umu:

3 Likes

I see. Damn. So cheering for love is out of the question then.

Didn’t the top teams also provide unique rewards?
I remember there being discussions as teams that provided more common materials took the lead.
I think people got salty as the Knight medal teams fell to the bottom.

I double checked the event guide and the race rewards pages for the events seem to support that.

If there are materials you feel more attractive then you can influence the outcome by supporting that team.

1 Like

Well, team you most cheered on, will be declared winner. What this means is: this team cutscene will be shown at the finish, but all cutscenes will be unlocked in event records anyway for you to watch later, question only is which scene will be shown to you as part of the event

2 Likes

That’s a relief!
Was thinking of cheering for Nito and Schez, or Nobu cause I know they won’t get as many cheers as UMU and Malter but got discouraged thinking that there might be precious materials involved.

1 Like

Nobu did alright last year iirc?

1 Like

I just automatically assume Nero and Artoria’s gonna win, tbh.

But if that’s so then I’m gonna cheer on my underdog Team Tan Girls.
\ (o.o) /

1 Like

Well, this is what happened last year, not that it mattered. Well, even in-game they were noted as favorites to win, to be expected when you combine efforts of Seiba and Nero fans

3 Likes

They won overall, but I don’t think they won every round.

1 Like

I just hope that the mats they give us once they win most of the rounds are ones I can use.:crossed_fingers:

Well these are the round rewards:

2 Likes

Yo thanks for the replies, they help me alot!

1 Like

Part 1 best notable drops:

:fgo_pancakeslmao:

Part 2 best notable drops:

:fgo_quetzsmile: :fgo_quetzsmile:
Void Dust
Heart of Foreign God

I’m with you on the dust. Why do most of the servants just sniff sandboxes’ worth of Black Cocaine? Am I an enabler?

Also, I’m just waiting for feathers and homunculus babies myself, you see.

1 Like

Last year I tried to encourage folks to cheer Helena on the round that gave gears as the prize (nero bride you see, her skills…) but it wasn’t enough…

I did end up seeing Helena as my in game winner as a consequence of my efforts though

4 Likes

EXPLICITLY CHECKS GAMEPRESS.GG GUIDE :fgo_ereshmentarymydear:

Part 1 sells Feathers at the shop. I think some nodes also drop Feathers…

Part 2 has nodes for Feathers and Homunculus Baby (Round 2 Fran, i remember because I farmed this non-stop last year) separately.

Oh, same, and then I rolled and got her… quite romantic

3 Likes

It’s time for the painful dilemma once again of going for mats, or supporting my girl Raikou. Feels bad.
(Bonus meme from last year)
qecy543me4d31

4 Likes

For people who played the original event: how grindy is this one? Do I have to roll for the event CEs on the first banner? None of the servants in the first banner really do it for me.

I’d rather roll for raikou on the second one, since I have almost no tickets left.