Quests that have 2 waves for single NP dmg testing

Hi guys, I just wanna ask: How many quests that have 2 waves (the second wave has 1 enemy with HP around 200 or more) can I find ? Not from events, just from singularities and lostbelts. I remember Babylonia has one but I wanna find if there are any quest else

The…Camelot>Hidden village zone has 2 waves. Used frequently for bond farming.

2 Likes

Oh ok thank you very much, I’ll try that quest. My luck with this game this year is very bad, I saved sq for passion lip, king protea, kiara, now okita alter but didnt get any of them. So now I want to go solo instead of farming with AoE NP servants. :fgo_kamagrimace:

If you want to learn solo, i suggest royal Castel in Camelot.
There is also a good spot in shimousa, the one with the orochi in the second wave and assassin of Paraiso in the third. I can’t remember the name right now.
For more casual solo, land of death in Camelot .
Also, the node with avenger of shinjuku at shinjuku is a nice node.

When testing solo, i suggest not using counter class but going neutral.

Those are general use node, but there are others if you are willingly to never complete them

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply, sorry for my bad writting, what I actually mean is that buff stacking , not solo (my writting is bad…). Thats why I only need 2 waves, I use Arash in wave 1 and replace him with support that can buff my dps in wave 2, just to test single NP dmg

Why not just use a tool instead of wasting AP?

https://maketakunai.github.io/

2 Likes

Not wasting AP tho, I can farm bond point, materials, etc… It just likes why you roll for waifus/husbandos instead of borrowing them from friends

Btw thank you for sharing that link, It will be useful for me :fgo_kiyo:

What Recks might mean here is that using a calculator to satisfy your curiosity while spending your AP on the current event would be more lucrative.

2 Likes

Yeah I know that but I like watching my fav servant NP more than using a tool. Thats why I say its like why we roll for our fav servants instead of borrowing them

Actually right now, I feel like I dont wanna play the event anymore. Save and farm sq just to get CE …

Tbh completing events is one of the few efficient ways to work on your current favorite Servants and to prepare for new favorites.

Ultimately it’s 100% up to you since it’s your game, but there isn’t much point to prioritizing bond farm if you’re not pulling together enough resources to develop Servants.

2 Likes

No no, I dont prioritizing bond farming. I make this post because:

1. I failed to get kiara passionlip kingprotea and okita alter that all of them have AoE NP, especially kiara and okita alter who have NP charge skill for 3 turn farming
  2. I have a lot of single target NP servants that I dont usually use (except for boss fight, need to nuke the boss)

Thats why I need some quests like I say above, just to have a reason to use my single target NP servants

1 Like

Thats also why I dont use dmg cal tool :))
Didnt get any of them made me depressed asf so I want to play with the servants I dont usually use

1 Like

3t farming can be done without even touching the sq gacha . Do you have any 50% starting charge ces? If that is the case, take arash, take Sparta, borrow waver. Use his party battery, the use arash’s battery. Boom, wave 1 is gone. Next turn, use Sparta’s skills then np. W 2 is gone. Then, for w3, take a good st servant you have that has a 20% battery or higher, use waver’s 30 % on them, and np the one with the highest hp, and proceed to face card the remaining mooks

1 Like

As mentioned above, there’s plenty of low rarity Servants than can help you AoE farm especially if you have 50% CEs.

But I wouldn’t get too hung up on 3T farming, it’s not always feasible, the current event is an example of that. Also, I sometimes take ST Servants when it isn’t necessarily the most efficient thing to do, simply because I find it fun. If I can farm currency, etc from an event at the same time, all the better.

2 Likes

While I admit that it can get tedious after a while, I generally enjoy spawn missions like these since it’s more an “anything goes” approach, and I actually get to see face card animations outside of a CQ :slight_smile:

I was kind of tempted to roll more Okita Alter copies since watching her has been so much fun this time around, but I’ve held my ground.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I mean if you’re just damage testing, literally any enemy should suffice

1 Like

Well I can use low rarity servants but I like okita alter NP animation and kiara who has 50% charge with Art AoE NP. Usually high rarity servants have better stat and I use them not only for farming but also for CQ

1 Like