Quick way to Farm Feathers. IS heads hate it

What is Molting?

Molting occurs in response to a mixture of hormonal changes brought about by seasonal changes. The entire process is complex and many questions remain regarding how the process is controlled. A basic understanding of molting patterns can be a useful aid in identifying many species and in determining their age.

How Many Molt Cycles Per Year?

Either: One complete molt per year, One complete molt and one partial molt before the breeding season, OR Two complete molts per year: Only a few species undergo two full molts per year. Most of these live in areas where the environment causes significant feather wear and tear.

Therefore, bring in other Fehs from other dimensions to instigate a breeding season and thereby molting. Also, before and after breeding season,change the thermostat of the castle frequently from very cold to very hot. The cold will send hormonal signals to grow feathers quickly while hot weather will cause Feh to shed them.

Through this process, we can multiply our Feather output by several folds.

I really want more feathers

27 Likes

Worst.
Clickbait.
Ever.

I’m actually mad :feh_hecmad:

18 Likes

Yes, but this bird can also lay orbs that (technically) hatch humans most of the time.

16 Likes

Feh? Breeding? :feh_lewd:
Leave the pure birb alone

Then again …
stares at 8 merge projects

14 Likes

Your ire gives me life :feh_flaynsmile:

6 Likes

I don’t even know what that word means :feh_legion:

7 Likes

@Kuribabylon52
@Minutiae

I mean we don’t have to necessarily breed Fehs, just put them in heat long enough to shed feathers.
Though that does introduce the question of what would a fertilized orb yield…

11 Likes

Pluck them by force

11 Likes

fury, wrath, hinata, nephenee

10 Likes

Ah,gotcha.

I’m in dire need of feathers :feh_elisad:

11 Likes

Whoa now, I’m all for scientific experiments to generate a boost in feather output.
Breeding Fehs and fluctuating temperatures to artificially induce hormone changes, sure, why not?
But plucking their feathers? I think we’re getting ahead of ourselves. I don’t want to hurt my Feh

11 Likes

Don’t worry it was a joke wouldn’t hurt feh either

5 Likes

Yeah, but where do you think we get the feather rewards from? It’s likely Kiran just going, “oh I did a good job, I should get some feathers as a reward”

8 Likes

No worries, I gotchu. Just setting some definitely clear boundaries in how we should treat our Fehs with care

4 Likes

I imagine Feh is doing a dance for us in recognition and accidentally sheds feathers while doing so
mchammer

10 Likes

Wait feh produces orbs so i think feathers come from some other source like mabye the flying horses

3 Likes

Just slaughter some Faes.

3 Likes

Interesting theory. However, what about for those who don’t have any pegasus units in their barracks (reasons: early player, all foddered, or made into manuals)? And for those who have more pegasus units than others, how is it that they don’t receive more feathers?

Now unless another mythical feathered beast like Feh that resides around the Askran castle that hasn’t been revealed yet…

5 Likes

Okay but there’s also how come we get like hundreds to a thousand feather from a tiny fluffy owl,don’t think they have that many

4 Likes

feh_lucishock

6 Likes