Quitting this game, goodbye everyone!

I’m mostly sad to write this but, long story short : this game is pretty much just about boobs and powercreep now. And people who disagree are either thirsty virgin boys who want to marry their oversexualized waifu or whales blinded by denial because they’ve spent too much money in the game. IS just loves to screw their fans over to suck all their money out of their souls and the worst part is those fans are begging for more. I only judge IS and I pitty the victims.

You can try to prove me wrong if you want, I know I’m right. Farewell and good luck to those who still enjoy this game! I know I don’t.

15 Likes

What if you disagree and you’re poor and gay

45 Likes

Me, spends no money.

Wait, I can’t be the first one though.

20190927_115842

6 Likes

Run as fast as you can and never look back, Book 4 is gonna ■■■■ us all

22 Likes

I mean, who cares

If you don’t like the game anymore, don’t play it. People don’t have to change your mind or something. I’m just sad that you can’t appreciate anymore a game where you spent money, but that’s it

24 Likes

That’s what fire emblem has always been, So I’m not going to try and say otherwise.
Hope to see you again, but if not, I wish you the best of luck

10 Likes

but what about every fire emblem game before fates (I guess you can count awakening in a way)

5 Likes

Wow, guess I was a boy and a whale all along :feh_corrinconcern:

19 Likes

Those aswell and you know it.

HELL no

What kinda fanservice is in literally any of the titles before awakening, they didnt do it at all

8 Likes

Uh, um, hmmm, uh, Dieck?

3 Likes

ehhhhh

2 Likes

I can’t tell if you are being serious at this point because I can think of atleast two off the top of my head
Those being Sonya and Brunnya btw

1 Like

are you serious

17 Likes

Did you play???

2 Likes

Id hardly consider them fanservice

I think you guys have too low of a standard for what its considered (its hard to put into words, but I think its a bit more than slightly revealing clothes or just being attractive)

1 Like

5 Likes

You sound so harsh, lol.
There’s no need to be so offensive, some people just play to have fun and threre’s nothing wrong with enjoying the game. I don’t disagree and still have nice time with it xd

7 Likes

Echoes was after Fates and he said “titles before awakening” but also “attractive girl” doesn’t mean fan service

Brunnya wasn’t fan service in her game either

1 Like

Honestly I’m pretty they’re just trying to start drama. Sure seems like it.

6 Likes