R.I.P Canas

I’m convinced that someone at IS really hates Canas. First he comes with a terrible kit which is even worse as time goes on with already being outclassed by other units like Arvis on arrival and later being outclassed by better generics. Next he just gets skipped for some reason when going by weapon refine in order and instead the refine is given to a less bad unit who already has a prf. fir reference last month we had Linus get a second refine before that Julius and Male Kana before that and Finn the month before Male Kana yet Canas gets screwed over for no reason despite being the nextunit in the grail pool after Linus .

7 Likes

Sometimes they do that to units. Like Shigure who has been skipped a few times (or many others before). I just feel they are uninspired by some units.
Don’t worry eventually he’ll get the refine. Generally the latest the better the refine.

6 Likes

9 Likes

One day, the best boi will get his refine…

6 Likes

Also just realized that Canas is voiced by Joe Zieja (Same as Claude)
So now I really hope that Canas has a good refine
I was thinking FE 7 Luna as his refine something like Reducing Foes res by a huge amount

5 Likes

I don’t think there’s ever been any order to normal pool units so I don’t think they can have skipped Shigure. If they move on to gen III
demote units without him having a refine, then he’s been skipped.

2 Likes

This is literally the first time they skipped over him, people are acting like he’s never going to get a refine

1 Like

I don’t agree 100% with that. I follow closely the refines each month (I have an excel with all the data, yes I’m that nerd :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) and they follow a certain pattern.
I understand they don’t go by release order (on general pool units) but they have a certain way of doing things and sometimes units get a little bit behind.

1 Like

No shame in that. I’ve got an Excel sheet too tracking units, their refines and resplendents.

I’d always viewed it as there has been a vague order by age for normal pool units but it’s never been sequential by month of release for demotes or 5 stars. When they got round to gen II demotes with prfs they weren’t in order so I wouldn’t expect the prfless in any order either.

2 Likes

Well boys, looks like his turn has come.

3 Likes

What if Canas got his refine now because the next banner is going to be Binding Blade and his son + mother are going to be added

:fgo_qshbigbrain:

3 Likes

Well given how his refine has more or less turned him into a veritable powerhouse…I think he has risen!

3 Likes