Rage building ... have you ever done it?

Hi all - As you might have seen from an earlier post, I got crushed on the Double Special Heroes banner. I was dying for Young Merric or Duo Micaiah, and would have been happy with Harmonic Mia. Instead, in 350 orbs of sniping all green and colorless orbs, I came away with … 6 copies of Bridal Nailah, a.k.a. SS3 fodder.

To make myself feel a little better, I rage-built a Conrad:

So my question is, have you ever done this? Impulsively built up a +10 to cheer yourself up after a terrible summoning session?

18 Likes

Even in a fit of rage I’m too lazy to do that

24 Likes

No I can’t say I did.

it’s mostly the opposite, I’m missing fodder to CREATE future projects, I’m always halted by other stuff. :feh_maristare:

Besides that, that’s a nice bulky Conrad. :feh_flaynfish:

15 Likes

You have me scared for my Feathers and Grails now since this is technically possible for me. But I don’t think that’ll happen no

Closest thing is when I was excited that I finally +10ed Thea that I impulse foddered the B! Claude I got a few minutes ago to her for Fury 4 and Atk/Spd Rein (got his Flowers but missed the level 40 confession)

7 Likes

imagine having either

8 Likes

I used to relate

But now I’m just aimlessly drifting

4 Likes

donate to meeeeee

5 Likes

I’ll get back to you when the Feather emote that was submitted earlier is added.

4 Likes

I +10’d Ross because he wouldn’t leave me the heck alone

1 Like

Conrad isn’t a bad project, though. His mixed bulk is amazing, and with Flayn giving all units within 2 spaces 30% damage reduction, he can be even tankier.

4 Likes

And he can use he courtly candle to make an AMAZING AR-D fronliner :feh_birbpeek:

1 Like

Like seriously how do you kill this thing in one round

2 Likes

That monster belongs on a Halloween banner. We could call him Tankenstein

6 Likes

So funny you mentioned this. I only have ONCE, and it paid off. Had a ton of feathers to get rid of and lost an easy cav line because I had no teams ready for it.

So, I listene to my man @We_like_Ike and how well his Cecilia was doing and built a +9 copy of her with warding stance 4.

She is amazing and no regrets.

2 Likes

I’ve done it. A few times. Usually it’s just picking a merge project to start working on and getting the merges, even if I don’t have the skills to fodder to them to complete it. It’s a nice substitute for getting the unit you want, since it’s something else to focus on and still make progress on a goal.

2 Likes

LMBO for real that crap just ain’t right

50% dmg reduction vs all foes’ first hits
30% dmg reduction vs melee follow-ups
80% dmg reduction vs mage follow-ups

61hp/55def/55res staline.
send help

3 Likes

…no I haven’t,it’s hard enough already to accumulate all those resources as it is,but I have +10 a unit just because I need them to fill a role (My tank Nowi)

2 Likes

Yep. I’m always on the lookout for specific fodder… like how right now I’m tempted to get Flayne cuz everyone will have her so why not join the party… but I really want 1 more copy of a pulse tie and don’t have the orbs for the dsh banner to try my luck at an Oboro…

But besides that I have a fodder list haha.

I haven’t ragebuilt a unit before. I’m so carefully calculated I +10 units only after like a month of planning haha @Dan it’s painful eh? Even Cecilia was someone I planned to one day +10 but was waiting for her refine. So I guess I built her in like 2 days of her refine’s release, but not a rage build…

I’ve rage spent before… that’s even scarier. I don’t recommend it haha :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Haha! Rage spend… did that 3-4 times maybe and regretted it highly

4 Likes

Yep, same buddy… and never rage spend on legendaries! I’ve done that and still didn’t get the unit I wanted… so the white flag went up and my wallet was lighter. Was a bad idea…

3 Likes