Rank Up Quartz and the 14M Downloads Campaign

Well, the 3rd Anniversary dropped on us the last batch of rank-up quests for the year. As some may know, the upcoming 14 Million Downloads Campaign (11M in the US) in September is going to reward us with 10 quartz per 10 rank up quests completed, through a permanent addition to the Master Missions (Extra) tab. This can be potentially a lot of quartz! (And right before Waver’s banner, too!)

Additionally, Rank Up rewards are increased to 2 quartz, with rewards applied retroactively for already completed quests!

By my count, there’ll be about 85 Rank Up quests released so far in the US, once the 3rd anniversary ones are all out. I already have 63 of them, so I’ll be expecting 60 quartz to be coming my way… plus an additional 63 retroactive quartz! How many are you expecting?

P.S. The campaign will have an unusual 1/4 AP cost for all rank ups, so it’s an excellent time to get all your rank ups done in a batch. Other bonuses include 1/2 AP embers, Double Super/Great success, and 1/2 QP leveling. And, of course, 15 login/shop tickets!

13 Likes

Thanks, reminders like this are always appreciated! :fgo_ereshlove:

1 Like

This is great news! I guess I need to farm some embers now to start leveling the batch of servants I just got, and then burn through the RUQs while they are 1/4 cost

1 Like

We’re actually getting even more SQ than just the ones from the new Master Missions. The DL Campaign also changes the completion reward for Rank Up Quests so that they’ll instead give 2 SQ instead of 1. It looks like I have 72 of the the available Rank Up Quests meaning that I would get 72 from the new completion rewards plus 70 from the Master Missions for a total of 142.

4 Likes

That’s actually an excellent point, I’d totally forgotten about that! I’ll edit the post up top. :+1:

1 Like

This thread makes me very happy

Heck yeah, more time to procrastinate on those RUQs!

Oh, and SQ I guess.

2 Likes

Yeah, usually I would do those new RUQs instantly… But with the 1/2 AP on dailies I’m farming QP and mats as much as I can.
Unless there’s some free time between now and that campaign, I won’t those RUQs yet.

Also it kinda sucks that this campaign is before Gilfest. Because a lot of these Quests are tied to R-Servants that require them to be 4th Ascension… Yeah… I neither have EXP nor Mats, let alone QP to spare for that. Especially since so many of them need a massive amount of bones and dusts…

5 Likes

Do interludes that offer an NP/Skill upgrade count as Strengthening quests or should I not count those?

1 Like

Those shouldn’t be counted. Interludes will also have their own Master Mission (Extra) quartz, but in the 16M Download Campaign of April of next year. Unlike the rank up quests, there won’t be the additional 1 per quest retroactive quartz because there are almost two hundred interludes at that point, I’m guessing.

3 Likes

I see, thanks.

1 Like

To be honest I have no idea how much rank up quests I have done.
But everything I get is going for Kama he is getting NP2 100%…I hope.

1 Like

For myself, all I did was go to the wikia link I posted above and click through each of the nine parts (plus Miscellaneous) to see which servants I had, wrote down the numbers in Notepad, then counted them up. It can take a few minutes, but I was curious!

1 Like

“He”?? :fgo_shock:

1 Like

Lol Man a lot of people gonna hate themself when tokugawa comes.

1 Like

I’ll be getting 70 sq and 71 sq retroactively.

1 Like

This is great other than tama cat’s rank up i can skip the others and farm qp to level up the servants during half ap + success rate up

2 Likes

Well then, guess I’ll postpone finishing the new set RU quests from the current event except for Regend’s. That buffed up Tsubame Gaeshi was something I and my grailed Sasaki have been looking forward to since I found out about it. Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes
Ooku

Kama is Mara, Beast III/L. Of course, Kama as a Servant, much like Kiara compared to her Beast form, is her own thing.

I haven’t counted how much I’ll get yet. I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.

3 Likes

I had to see if this happened before or After The fate/ Zero Accel rerun. I’m happy it’s before.

1 Like