Rate my 5 start plus 10 build

I have a few 5 star Plus 10 units I have built so what do you think of them ?

1 Like

@nobody625 has a +10 Caeda
@SkulduggeryUnpleasan Likes crows and Naesala as a result.
I know nothing else about any of them.

2 Likes

Looking good overall.

The combination of EP and PP exclusive skills is super weird tho. CC and desp on soren? Going for one aproach would be more beneficial. The same can be said abojt Caeda in a sense but I understand it kind of…sturdy impact would be miles better tho, although its rare.

The others are fairly standard.

1 Like

I meant the builds not the characters but the reason I made these builds is because I like the characters

1 Like

Why does Soren have Close counter and desperation instead of Swift Sparrow +desperation or close counter + Vantage or something else for enemy phase? I’m speaking in a general sense though. I think CC is somewhat lost on him as there are many other mages that could use it more effectively.

I went cc desperation for arena score for the most part it was originally fury desperation and cc Vantage for ar
As for caeda I just got Pity broken by a surtr a few times so I used one of him to pass down steady stance 4

Desperation doesn’t score that well

I just thought because it was higher sp than Vantage that it would score well

1 Like

They are equal SP
They are both 200
Wings of mercy, Renewal, and Quick Riposte are examples of 240 SP costing B skills.

1 Like

Could have sworn Vantage was lower sp but I was probably remembering it wrong so what do I run for better score ? That isn’t premium

1 Like

Renewal and Wings of Mercy

Thanks that should help with arena for me

1 Like

You canc check this site out in regards to optimal scoring https://www.arcticsilverfox.com/score_calc/ it’s mostly accurate.

The best way for Soren (and for all gen 1 low bst units) to get score is to give him a duel skill. It gives quite a lot of points.

Good job on being able to get that many +10 heroes together tho. I recently also +10 merged Cordelia and gave her swift sparrow 3. She hits absurd amounts of speed for a brave lance user. I sinned and bought FEH pass today in order to get pay to win Cordelia tomorrow.

1 Like

I am a free to play player so I myself am impressed with how many 5 star plus 10s I was able to obtain and yeah being f2p sucks when you can’t improve cordelia’s art

1 Like

I’m not the only one, but thanks for the @ anyways!

That Caeda build is very… image

It looks like an EP build but then Galeforce doesn’t work very well on EP builds for obvious reasons. I can see you’re trying to patch out her def with SS4 but really there’s no point, even with it she doesn’t hit a good Def stat. Close defense makes sense but it means she won’t do as well agaisnt mages as she could. Atk smoke is pretty basic. But then desperation is there??? As a multiphase unit Caeda is alright, just that’s one of the weirdest assortment of skills on her

For pure PP you should have something like this

Assuming it’s for Arena replace the a slot with r duel flying which is what I’m doing once I get the fodder

For pure EP I would go with something like this (just made on unit builder I don’t have this in game)

For mixed phase seeing as you seem to like mixed phase I would go something like this (sorta weird but I just thought of it just now)

Budget b slots for builds 2 and 3 could have a chill or a movement skill or something

1 Like

Your the only one I know of. (Also, I believe you are awake at this time and it is night in the America’s it’s two in the morning right now. :feh_maristare:)

1 Like

have you been monitoring my sleep schedule

I think @af1899 has one and all the fodder I need for her

2 Likes

You’re in france so I know it’s not 2 in the morning there

1 Like

I am???

1 Like

aren’t you I thought you were?

1 Like