Rate my Reinhardt and talk sh*t about FE

Hello, all!

So, I’ve been on Gamepress for a bit over a week now, so I thought I should try my hand at getting a thread rolling, so everyone, put your BEST effort into this one!..(tho I also dont care if it gets any attention or not :joy:)

To get it started, might as well have you guys rate my Reinhardt that I’ve been working on for the past 6 months, so I hope he looks decent to ya’ll! Anyway, have fun guys!

3 Likes

doesn’t @ supersoren

smh @supersoren

Please set subcategories for every post you make

4 Likes

Soren uses ruptured sky as well

3 Likes

Already done

5 Likes

Thx, I was just telling him for any future topics

4 Likes

Rein speed is a good thing. I have mine supported by double peony during light. You would be surprised how far just 30 speed will get him. 36 with buffs. 39 with one Peony. 43 with a goad. 50 with chill speed. 53 with lul speed. Ez. Pz. Quad hardt functions hot with support. He can hit past 60 ez with certian skills/support.

In the players hands Rein is unstoppable. And even outside of it he is monsterous.

Ruptured sky will amost always be better than moonbow, and when it aint its only 2-3 points less. Cant toss out a 40% damage increase to furries and dragons for 1-3 more points on like, wimpy units with high res such as Felicia who counters him regardless.

2 Likes

6/10 :feh_marisadab:

3 Likes

Yes, thank you, this was my first post, so I had a little trouble, I know its rusty, I’ll do better in the future :grin:

2 Likes

FEH poo poo because they dont love Flora ;-;

1 Like