Ready Your Speed Boon Memes - Shamir Edition

I’ve been fortunate that in my attempts to get one Catherine across the debut, BHB and forging bond revival banners, I’ve ending up being able to get her wife Shamir up to +6. I love her and she’s awesome so I’ve decided I will try and +10 her. I’ve had her +Spd for ages but got a +Atk (superboon) on the revival.

If I were to go +Atk she’d have 82 attack and 64 speed when solo.

So, is 64 speed enough? I suspect it is currently but speed creep is ever-present and if I changed seals then 58 would seem underwhelming. Basically, I’m too indecisive so need a push to pick.

You may begin memeing.

6 Likes

I actually have my Shamir at +Atk, because it’s the only good IV copy I’ve gotten after 7 merges. I think that both of course work fine for her - +Atk is better if you ever want to let her run an AOE spam build and overall adds a bit more firepower to her attacks which is especially useful when you’re not getting retaliated against, mostly. She doesn’t often need the extra might though, she tends to do plenty of damage as is.
+Spd is of course +Spd, but honestly I don’t really think she needs to double more than she already can. Can’t go too wrong with it, I guess if you had to choose I would probably say +Spd, but +Atk gives you a few more options.

6 Likes

Q: is * insert any amount of speed * enough?

A: no go +spd

11 Likes

Seeing what the summer goats have, and how Shamir is extremely reliant on speed, future proof that shit and stick with speed.

7 Likes

Yeah it is. This is exactly how I use my +6 Shamir and without that extra power she can’t bust through a blessed +10 Dedelgard. She has absolutely no problem slicing through every other tank out there, but since she has firesweep and NFU together to be free from worry, she needs powah.

4 Likes

No not every tank, Idunn & Duo!Idunn will laugh about Shamir. :P

4 Likes

Thankfully I have never seen either of them on defense… But yeah okay not everything.

3 Likes

Spd memes

:feh_reinyes:

Shamir edition

:fgo_badciv:

Spd Shamir isn’t a meme, she’s supposed to be fast

6 Likes

I meant it more like I expected the replies to just be filled with various ‘always go +Spd’ type of things. It’s how most +Spd or not to +Spd questions seem to go.

4 Likes

Well you weren’t wrong

3 Likes

Do it

6 Likes