Really tempted to pull for more Brave Lucina's

I got a free +res -hp Brave Luci earlier this morning. Was pretty happy, I’ve always wanted one of her because I would love some more support units. So the boon and bane didn’t bother me much.
The real problem is that I’m really tempted to pull more of her. Not only to fix that bane but to just make her better because she’s one of the best support units in the game. But I’m doing good in saving orbs, 120 atm. Only helps that I’m skipping the FE7 banner. But I really don’t want to squander my orbs. I’m doing so well. Plus, and I know I’ve said this a bunch of times and nothing came of it, but I really really feel that L!M/F!Corrin is on the horizon, same for Anankos. I can’t pass those guys up, I just can’t.
So should I save or try for at least one merge to patch my new B!Lucina up a bit? Please guys, I’m in a dilemma :feh_eirikabulli:

1 Like

Don’t spend. You don’t need a merged Lucina to run her as support for Raids.

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

But +res is one of her worst boooons :catcry:

Well actually… It would help her dragon fighting potential…
But she’d most likely just one shot them anyway so it probably wouldn’t matter

She’s support, she’s there to help your other units.

1 Like

Don’t spend your Orbs like that. I know the temptation is hard, but you gotta ignore it. A merged B!Lucina isn’t necessary and you have one with workable IVs already.

Don’t be me and spend 120 orbs on a banner and not get anything out of it. It’s NOT worth it.

1 Like

But didn’t you get pity broken tho? :eyes:

Hahahahaha- no.

I’m at +2 and I’m really trying hard not to use orbs cause I just realized that this months blue legendaries are Azura and Julia and I would love them both. Not to mention that if they add another fates banner soon Nyx or Charlotte could be on it

Priorities.

:feh_lynstare:
No

But Shura cool

But yeah, my orbs are ■■■■■■ dead if a Fates banner comes. They might as well form a suicide pack if the time comes, they’re dying either way

1 Like

Shura is cool, but not cool enough. The best Fates banner would be Nyx, Charlotte, Reina, and Mozu. And I would prefer anyone but Hans as a ghb. So I guess you could put Shura there

1 Like

A wrong opinion but I respect it

3 Likes

If an opinion can’t be wrong but you say mine is wrong, then technically I can just say yours is wrong :feh_maethink: (tbh he only reason I dont completely like Shura is because in each of my playthroughs I kept him as much as I could but he kept on falling behind)

1 Like

Ey join the free B!Lucina club! Ahem… Well if you want to pull more but save your orbs as well, then remember that you have 4 more tickets. Use those on blue if you can. Maybe you’ll get lucky again.

1 Like

Oh crap I just remembered Lilith existed. Agghhh I dont know what my dream fates banner will be anymore :feh_eirikabulli:

1 Like

Boi do I have just the meme for this occasion

2 Likes

K

As finnicky as I am about ivs, best to just let this one go.

Her ivs are almost totally irrelevant to her effectiveness as a unit. Every 20 AR matches I play with her, maybe there is one match where she sees non-trivial combat. Also, with any luck, divine codes might be a way to get future copies of Lucina without spending orbs. I’d wait at least until they are added.

2 Likes

Would have posted that but it would have taken too long on my phone

1 Like