Really wish seasonals occasionally showed up on skill or bhb banners

Especially for skills that are still mostly confined to seasonals. Forsyth with Joint Hone Def is the only non-seasonal w/ a joint hone. The others are NY!Gunnthra and W!Marth with JHSpd and Soiree Rein with JHAtk. There can’t be a Join Home banner until at least 2 more units in the normal pool have and even then it would have to be a couple months until the Join Home banner.

Mostly considering this bc there is an Orders banner coming up, iirc. B!Micaiah and Petra are the only non-seasonals with Ground Orders and there are NO non-seasonals with Air Orders. Is the banner going to be just B!Micaiah and Petra? Could Soiree Ishtar or Bridal Sigrun and/or Bridal Fjorm also show up to have 3 or 4 units? What’s more tho is that Petra is currently on the Aerobatics banner so it would be quite odd for her to show again so soon on different banners.

As much as I would like seasonals to occasionally appear in skills banners, this time I’m hoping it just Petra and B!Michaiah so I can more easily get a B!Micaiah to fix the Atk bane of my current one.

2 Likes

This has been mentioned before, and I think the consensus is that it’s like the Null Skills banner in being a translation error. :feh_birbpeek:
The name suggested multiple Null skills (Null Follow Up & Null C Disrupt), but no Nailah showed up on the banner. In Japanese it was named something else that suggested only Null Follow Up, but the translation made English look different.
Apparently in Japanese the Orders banner includes Guidance, which creates enough units in the normal pool to make a 3 person banner.
I don’t have confirmation on this though :feh_legion:

11 Likes

Oof… Well I hope at least B!Micaiah is on the banner or else it’s a pretty niche banner

4 Likes

Wait is guidance on a Grails unit yet?

2 Likes

Since Orders is still in the name and Petra is already on a banner, my guess is that Brave Micaiah will be the only unit on that banner with an Orders skill, and the other two will have Guidance :thinking:

3 Likes

Probably one with Guidance and one with Flier Guidance

Then again this is IS, known for bad takes and bad decisions

3 Likes

Or more double Special Heroes banners too. Something to help lessen the clutter we’ll be getting from 4 years worth of seasonal units at one time, starting with Spring with more to come

6 Likes

Nope.
Although Travant has Flier Guidance :feh_eirikathink:

4 Likes

Weird that they gave us Flier guidance twice before they gave us OG Guidance

4 Likes

It is worse than normal Guidance because it only affects fliers, who already have enough movement options :feh_legion:
Same with Air v.s. Ground Orders. Ground Orders is much more potent. :feh_birbpeek:

2 Likes

Tru, didn’t think of it that way. Not sure IS can use that as a reason much longer tho considering they gave us Peony for free

2 Likes

Peony is only one unit though :thinking:
I don’t see Mystic Boost or any form of Breath on new units despite Legendary Ike & Eir being free units.
I think IS treats those units as if they weren’t free, and so keeps their skills rare as if they were any other 5* exclusive :feh_arthurthink:

1 Like

Didn’t think of that either. Speaking of breath skills tho, Swift Breath when?

3 Likes

I can’t type :feh_morganagrom:
And Swift Breath might not ever become a thing at this rate. IS has a habit of not completing skill groups when those skills fall out of fashion :catroll:

3 Likes

I disagree with that. At least when it comes to Brazens. They have been great go to skills ever since they were released and it took nearly 2 years to complete the family. They even got a tier 4 brazen before we got a brazen for every skill combo. The last two aren’t that great tho and they did get all the big ones out first. (Braz Spd/Def and Braz Spd/Res are very niche).

Swift Breath probably gonna release with a new Close Call type skill.

2 Likes

I cant imagine darting breath being that useful compared to steady breath and warding breath anyway. Look at fierce breath, its easily the least used skill out of the three. So I would be fine if they don’t add in darting breath but my ocd would be slightly annoyed

3 Likes

I’d say it’s the least used bc it’s only on a mm pretty good legendary hero while Steady is/was on a unit in the normal pool and everyone got. l!Ike for free. Fierce Breath is proababyl the best of the breaths.

1 Like

The Push skill line hasn’t been completed :thinking:
We don’t have every Duel skill (and they’ve already been powercrept by Pair Up Legendaries & Duo Heroes)
We don’t have every AR O & D skill (they kinda suck)
Those are the main ones.
Some extras might be that we don’t have Close Def 4, every Impact, every single stat Stance at level 4, and every Form, but those are newer skills & so need more time to release.

1 Like

But we’re Push skills ever in fashion before tier 4 push skills?

feel like breath skills are very similar to stance 4 skills so I don’t think Fiere Stance 4 it darting stance 4 is gonna be a thing. And I see Impact skills as requiring an Atk component so a Spd/def, Spd/res, or Def/res couldn’t happen. And since Swift sparrow 3 is already a thing, no Swift impact. I could be wrong but I just doubt their potential existence.

1 Like

I mean not necessarily. Impact skills seem to only need a “defensive blow” prerequisite. (Steady Impact is already a thing on Blazing Durandal.) While Sturdy Maybe miles better than most, depending on the unit, some may want the extra speed instead to secure a follow-up in addition to negating to targets.

2 Likes