Recently returned from vacation with another +10 unit

(Technically I got back last Thursday but have been busy catching up on getting proper sleep and exercise)

Now you may be wondering why I built ninjshamir when I already have dread fighter hana? well that’s a good a question I’ll have to get back to you on that one though Shamir is a pretty hot, goth lady so this is applicable

As for the vacation it was nice I went to an arcade and hurt my hand playing Metallica pinball and went to various game stores and got some magic cards

That’s all for this post make sure to SMASH that like button if you also wish you looked like Shamir (this is a joke you are not under duress to like this post)

21 Likes

Heeeey congrats on your +10 Ninja Shamir! :catclap:

Metallica pinball you say…

6 Likes

Indeed there was also iron maiden pinball, ac/dc pinball, and kiss pinball, but iron maiden and Metallica were the only ones I played and I was much better at Metallica pinball

5 Likes

Nice!

5 Likes

Congrats on her. Once you’ve found your reasoning for building her, do share as I’m looking for some too having also built Dread Fighter Hana.

And I wish smashing the like button would make me look like her. Imagine being that hot…

4 Likes

But no DragonForce pinball…kinda feels like a crime

3 Likes

True though Metallica and iron maiden are both older than Dragonforce by 18 and 24 years respectively so hopefully it’s just a matter of Time till dragonforce pinball becomes a thing

2 Likes