[REDUX] Summer...err AUTUMN Wars 2021- Battle IX: We Deserve a Resolution!

FUCK IT! I am finishing this!

Welcome back to Summer Autumn Wars 2021!

Winner of Battle VIII. Round II.: Rider Carmilla!

Previous Battles:

Round I. - Battle I.
Round I. - Battle II.
Round I. - Battle III.
Round I. - Battle IV.
Round I. - Battle V.
Round I. - Battle VI.

Round II. - Battle VII.
Round II. -Battle VIII.

Concurrent Battles

Round II. -Battle X.

Can the sports car driving Vampire be stopped?

Next up, everyone’s favorite evil Kouhai goes against the meme breaking jetpack flying battousai!!!

BB (Summer)

Wild, crazy, and only slightly megalomanical Summer BB suffered a giant upset last year. Will she be denied her chance at redemption or will this rouge AI steal the show once again!
She Deleted the Rounin and the Fashion Model, can she do the same here?

Okita J. Souji (Assassin)

Even overflowing with the power gudaguda energy Okita could not beat Carmilla. However, that was before anyone got to see her part of the story. Now that the event is over maybe Okita can overcome the odds and shout daishouri once again!

• BB BB Summer
  • Okita J. Souji Okita J. Souji

0 voters

General Information
  • Polls will last for 1 week and Close on Friday October 15th at 9pm (if I set it up right)

• Next poll starts right after previous one ends (I hope! Depends on how much free time I have)

• Matchups have been chosen randomly with this site: Wheel of Names

• This is NOT a gameplay poll. Choose your vote based on tastes. If a Servant is better or worse in gameplay should not factor in and often doesn’t even make sense in these battles, since they are random.

• Regarding the pictures/ascensions I use for showcasing the Servants: I am using the pics Fall-Moon had

Rules
  • Keep it faire and sporting!
  • Discuss, Argue, Share Opinions - don’t be toxic!
  • Keep in mind: Not everone likes the same things - Don’t feel offended when someone talks about things they don’t like about your beloved Servants!
  • Spoiling for a fight will lead to a flag - Keep it friendly and respectful!
  • Sharing pictures of your supported Servant is appreciated and expected. But, please, keep them SFW as always - don’t go further than the game itself goes.
  • Always keep in mind: Swimsuit Contest
  • We don’t need trolls here!
21 Likes

I did try, but either Flower got to the delete first or I just lack the permissions. Good luck though.

8 Likes

@ShinxDaSphinx took care of it!

BUT THANK YOU BOTH!!!

9 Likes

Why does Flower get all the credit :fgo_ishtarsad:

11 Likes

Because I see her more often and don’t have access to the forum logs :fgo_gudako:

:catpat:

4 Likes

Why is this in the FEH section lol

9 Likes

Yes my two favourite feh characters lol

11 Likes

Because it has been a long time since I made a thread and I am very tired from a long week.

9 Likes

And I wouldn’t be me if I weren’t Lost…

13 Likes

20 Likes

I’m just here to root for Summer Carmilla.

7 Likes

This is true…

9 Likes

I love Okita, but BB always wins.

3 Likes

BB wins for me because I have her because I find her way more interesting.

She was already a near omnipotent being on the Mooncell and merging her with an Outer being just adds to her ability for twisted bad ends.

The night is still, as if time has stopped.
The calendar and clock are frozen at 11:59 PM on December 31, and they give no indication of moving forward.
“Oh, were you still awake?”
The girl smiles gently by your side.
The name doesn’t come to you.

“Teehee. Do you see this? The stars are all so beautiful.”
Looking up at the sky, it seems that it is now too late.
An enormous abyss. Three red stars. The winter constellation gone mad. And a planet where all life has disappeared.

You can’t recall the name. Not her name, but your own name.
This is where you will spend your final night.
A cage in the ravine of time and space.
A honeymoon of confinement you can never escape.

12 Likes

BB Summer. Definitely a unique character.

14 Likes

BB because I can appreciate the chaos.

11 Likes

Easy Summer BB vote for me (which, tbf, is all her potential match ups outside of Lambda).

I love how she always finds some way of stirring up trouble even if she’s technically on our side.

9 Likes

Okita j.

Aoi yuuki’s best voice acting in fgo.

4 Likes

Am I misunderstanding something or didn’t Carmilla beat Musashi? The picture has Musashi advancing though?

2 Likes

Wrong picture on my part. I will fix it.

6 Likes