Refine News

19 Likes

I love how Gaius now has a lollipop as a weapon!!

11 Likes

Nice

Looking forward to the SM!Eirika one, maybe Ursula will be good too.

I just sent home all my Gaius just this morning

17 Likes

Again, no Cecilia but the choices this time around are all very good, even if I personally don’t think Red Tome Eirika’s tome is as bad as people as it is (its still bad tho.)

11 Likes

Ayy finally Gaius. Hope he gets something as good as all the other dagger prfs we’ve gotten

3 Likes

I kept them all specifically for this moment, lol.

9 Likes

FINALLY GAIUS

15 Likes

:feh_hridexcited:

3 Likes

Pray he gets something good, because I’m crossing every finger and toe I have.

6 Likes

Daggers dont usually get bad refines so I was esp excited for it

4 Likes

They’re literally giving every Tome cav a refine except Cecilia. I feel bad for Cecilia users rn.

I hope Eirika’s refine is good. Running Bladetome on her is super boring (except for when i get to oneshot Surtr’s. That’s always satisfying).

8 Likes

And a boring batch…

No Cecilia.

Maybe Ursula would have been interesting 2 years ago but with S!Catria, V!Soren, +10 L’Arachel, and Olwen she just doesn’t seem worth the feathers or Grails nowadays.

5 Likes

Don’t forget regular Olwen.
:feh_lynstare:

14 Likes

I mean… That’s kind of the point of giving her a refine, to give her a chance to be worth the grails and use in general.

11 Likes

Another old man refine!
Not that I care that much, but still.

5 Likes

Olwen shares her prf with Reinhardt of all people though so there’s at least a reason for her not getting a refine.

Cecilia’s just kinda being ignored.

7 Likes

Seasonal, seasonal, not everyone has a +10 L’Arachel and Ursula’s prf could very well be better than her garbage Ivaldi, and Olwen… Is Olwen.

5 Likes

Looking at Ursula’s stat they just don’t look good for a unit with no access to ivs. Like I don’t know what kind of refine they could give to her that would make up for that.

Looks like I’ll be getting those last 3 Eirika merges soon,I just hope the refine is decent(bladetome be gone :unamused:).

2 Likes

Who even uses that. A free cup is pretty much a better option than it.

3 Likes