Regarding SE.RA.PH. quests availability after the event

Once the current event ends, I get that the main interlude quests will be added to the rare prism shop. But what does that mean? Can I clear the story over and over again? Like, it resets?
I don’t know how that works. I just suppossed that you can clear it twice, once from the current event and once more if you buy it from the rare prisms shop. Also, sry if this was already answered somewhere else.

By my understanding, if you don’t finish the story while free, you can pay the rps to unlock it, otherwise it won’t be purchasable. However regardless of whether you complete it now or after buying it, the Kiara boss node will become permanent, but only that single quest.

7 Likes

Ok, makes sense. Thanks . At least if I level up an acc I would get to play the event quests.

2 Likes

The news info now says you can buy it even if you clear it during the availability. Plz no.

1 Like

This is how I’ve already understood it (maybe a JP player who was around for the original period could clarify), that after the special release period, the map becomes unavailable and you can only access it again by spending the rare prisms. It’s just that if you’ve completely finished the Main Interlude, the only thing you’d be able to do with spending those rare prisms is to challenge the repeatable Kiara fight. It’s worth noting, though, that the MI later became completely free in JP with White Day 2022 (probably 2024 for us) with any rare prisms spent on it refunded.

1 Like

That was how I saw it, but Mysty posted some news info that suggested otherwise last week. Campaign info is back to message A.

So do we or do we not get the RP back later on if we buy the CCC MI now?

1 Like

Refunded later

2 Likes

Thanks for clarification~
:fgo_serenityay:

2 Likes