REGULAR THREAD

Post the regular stuff you experience in FEH
Or not, im not your dad.

12 Likes

R(2)

So we can’t post irregular stuff here then right?

13 Likes

idk, you can if you want, also I got the spongebob reference.

4 Likes

Ok then, here’s my regular Echidna.

This is my favorite build

11 Likes

Looks really good, mine also has null-c but I kept the dodge skill on because of survivability.

5 Likes

bond and solo

:fgo_gudako:

10 Likes

What’s wrong with my regular build?

7 Likes

regular

7 Likes

It’s starting to get really annoying just how bad the kits a lot of f2p units have these days. And IS clearly knows how bad they are, since they replace stuff in the GHBs for the units. But nah they gotta be stingy. Like yeah I’m not expecting something like fatal smoke on a f2p unit, I’m not that naive. But if you know their kit is that bad, then just give them something better that wouldn’t require replacing ffs!

16 Likes

Yeah I got triggered by that too, why does she has fatal smoke as GHB when she has res ploy in her kit, also who is her daughter?

9 Likes
Spoilers

I think it’s Azura but I’m not 100% sure since there’s no official DNA test

9 Likes

Yeah that kinda bugged me too, at the very least should’ve given her a T4 skill (like Hone Spd 4 or some other useless T4) or decent fodder to make her at least worthwhile. Funny tho bc even with all those skills she’s still trash lmao

7 Likes

Yeah I cleared her easily with Laslow, Lilith, bow Hinoka and leg Azura.

3 Likes

4 Likes

She is paired with laslow and both work amazing together thanks to laslow refine.

4 Likes

Since this is a regular thread, I also thought it’d be cool to post my favorite regular canned beans

8 Likes

How are we expected to enforce regularity without a serious group of regulators?

7 Likes

These are multi purpose cookies because they have a soft salty flavor and can be used in a variety of dishes, they are known in spanish as “galletas saltinas” so everytime anyone talks about xmas altina and call her saltina i think of these cookies.

8 Likes

So you get crackers and 3 tacos! In the package?

That’s a great deal!

4 Likes

How do u knoe? My mum said my dad wuz a sammich… So u look pretty sus…

4 Likes