Remix is a pain

The good thing about joining orbs. But it takes too long. Not to mention that not even book 1 has been fully refined. Help us IS.

23 Likes

i know…I just want ephraim and hector to get their’s as soon as possible man

17 Likes

same :catlie:

9 Likes

Luckily the only unit in this list that I really care about is Lucina… and I can wait until January to get her update hopefully by then she could get a refine by then

8 Likes

Well, guess I’ll be saving for January. Both of my girls at once. Well Lucina is already +10 but that will probably be my best chance at getting Eirika merges.

7 Likes

I hate seeing L Marth on any banner after my Altina fiasco :nauseated_face:,I might pull for Hec though since he’s still decent,but I’m really just interested in the units they’ll use to fill the open slots.

6 Likes

Don’t pull for Hector unless you really like him, as an owner of +10 L!Hector : a +1/2 B!Edel completely outshine him.
His best bet is to swap his prf for plegian/pirate axe

5 Likes

nb4 his refine+update makes him so stupid busted

3 Likes

I really hope he’ll be a 2nd B!Hector yeah :feh_rein:

3 Likes

They made OG.Hector “relevant” thanks to V.Hector’s refine being really good, and with him being a 4☆ special unit… time to wait to see what OG Armads gets as a refine to see if it’s better or worse than Berserk tho

4 Likes

Perma QR both phases, -6atk/def on ennemy, nul armor weakness, wary fighter. And perhaps a nul penalty if they are feeling generous
Regular refine nowadays

3 Likes

You forgot 90% Dr on foes first hit and 100% hp healed from damage dealt

4 Likes

Totally out of the question. But what do you think of Dieck?

I won a random copy. And I saw that he invested can be a monster like an ax unit.

1 Like

He isn’t bad at all as duelist, but he is kind of like the other F2P axes with a good prf.
So technicaly he outclass them but need lot more orbs than Ninja Hana or the likes

2 Likes

That is true. I saw his stats and his weapon didn’t imagine it was +5 at all. Recharge time and double monitoring. And their bst I found even well distributed. But as you said having it well invested is expensive. And Hana is more viable due to accessibility.

2 Likes

Me celebrating that I may have enough orbs for Ephraim’s spark
Though it kinda sucks for those who wants new things now

2 Likes

Half-considering saving up for Legendary Lucina remix so I can merge her up - I only have 1 -Atk copy! I hope her remix is good.

2 Likes

I wonder if Grima is going to get the Ryoma treatment. Hopefully Expiration gets a refinement so along with the new A skill both Grimas get a shiny new weapon to play with.

3 Likes

I hope every legendary will get the Ryoma treatment!

4 Likes

Some of them can still work out just fine, even if this meta. Grima tho? Jack-of-all-trades was never a good stat line to have and she was pretty underwhelming when released, give or take a few months afterwards.

3 Likes