Remove fallen tiki from tempest trials

One of my favorite things about tempest trials is that it makes you use less than ideal units. As a result i get to make new and interesting teams/units that i would never use in any other mode. But then you’re halfway through a run and you see fallen tiki ready to wreck the first team. And she does, because none of the units you felt like putting on this team are dragon effective. It kinda sucks, not game breaking, but it feels like some one farted and then left the room when this happens.

8 Likes

Note to self. Never. Take. Fallen tiki. Off. Defense. Team.

5 Likes

Just hit her

Smack!

5 Likes

You complain about Tiki? I find Fallen Corrin much worse.

17 Likes

Note to self number 2. Add. Fallen. Female. Corn. To. Defense. Team.

6 Likes

Laughs in Julia

1 Like

Good thing I always keep Brave Alm in my TT runs :feh_rein:

3 Likes

I always use my low HM/SP units (Who are usually bad IVs or budget) and F!Tiki is definitely hard to go up against.

Still like her though

Yes she is the most precious.

Remove from TT? How about remove from the game.

:feh_corrinmug:

The other Tikis can stay.

5 Likes

Fixed :eyes:

4 Likes

Just do lower level runs so she doesn’t have maxed skills :thinkinglikelukas:

For real, I hate running into her on Auto battle.

6 Likes

I wonder how that can be arranged. How about we throw Surtr, the Hot Springs units, and the Adrift Units minus Mikoto in there, too?

4 Likes

smacks with fish :flaynfish:

Surtr’s already been removed from random spawns :thinking:

6 Likes

Well, I know you’re running subpar units, but a good word of advice is to always have 1-2 hard hitting units in that team to round them out.

At least, that’s how I’ve always done it. Grind HM for the weaker units while I use the stronger units to beat down the mega nukes.

Yeah, she’s pretty stupid. Shouldn’t even be in this game. Almost as braindead of a character as Brave Veronica and Camilla.

What’s the point of having an “Armour” that self buffs with stats and mobility.

I know that, but I’m talking about also removing him from the summoning pool, like delete him from the game’s data.

Almost as braindead as Brazen seals.

Oh, wait.