Repel/Close Call Hilda?

Out of curiosity, how viable is Repel/Close Call Hilda? I have a +Spd -Res Hilda and some Hilda manuals that I’ve been waiting to find a use for. With a Speed boon she hits 40 already, Freikugel gives her passive +3 Spd (43) and its self-buff grants her a conditional but easy-to-activate in-combat Atk/Spd+6 (49). She can also run her native Atk/Spd Solo 3 for an additional in-combat Atk/Spd+6 (55). Even just 49 Speed if she’s running Distant Counter is pretty solid Speed before C and S skills , visible buffs and other potential in-combat Spd boosts from allies are factored in.

Haven’t seen any discussion about running Repel or Close Call on her before, so maybe I’m just missing something. Or it’s not as good as other builds on her where she can make better use of her inherent Null Follow-Up. :feh_lucyshrug:

(I have Duo Alm with DC + Repel so this is more for curiosity’s sake)

4 Likes

I was looking at the stats.

V!Alm took the only thing Anna had. :feh_sharenacry:
Anyway, I feel like my Astram is pretty good with Close call, and Hilda has more speed than him plus with a weapon that gives speed to her, I’d say that it would patch up her defenses well.

6 Likes

Yeah Hilda should in theory be good with close call

3 Likes