+res or + speed Pirate bird

I pulled 2 in order to fod 1. Turns out I will fod none. IS not only denied the skill to tome units, it would have been worthless on my 21 speed Rondo. Cucks. Didnt they ever consider just how much SSIshtar would love this skill?

So I guess Ill merge. Im happy regardess. I got freaking Tibarn. Woot. So… +speed or + res. Both are aweful but good enough. Not going to waste more orbs.

but really. I have never been this lucky before. 60 orbs so well spent

8 Likes

+Spd can be very useful to bypass follow-up negations. +Res is awful.

12 Likes

Speed it is then.

6 Likes

is that a +10 gangrel

6 Likes

Yup and he sux so she gave up on him and is building a Kagero

5 Likes

_he aint that bad, but he is better in the player’s hands where you can control him. My def just ain’t so hot for him and his playstyle I suppose.

5 Likes

+Res could save him from some one-shots, but with Dive-Bomb he can avoid getting hit at all so I’d go + Spd :feh_flaynfish:

4 Likes

tbf doe what can you expect from a unit that was named after a venereal disease

he seemed decent when i first saw him, but i dont think he is worth building over matthew. did she give him mirror impact

4 Likes

:feh_claude_gun:

5 Likes

I dunno? I know she’s giving Kagero sturdy impact and NFU. @supersoren what was your gangrel build?

3 Likes

Claude wouldn’t use a gun
he prefers bad mushrooms

3 Likes

Hmmm. Phone is ded.

Anyway he had:

prf
Close Foil
Desperation
Atk Smoke
Atk/Speed Brazen

5 Likes

On your ar-d?

3 Likes

Yep. I put him to the right in hopes he could handle it there. Even if he was baited and killed the idea was that it would activate my disgusting left, if he were attacked he would be fast/girthy enough to do real damage.

If some ■■■■■■ were to inexplicably intercept the middle, I was hoping he would assist in making it very hard to survive since my Ard is technically just three guys and a fourth would be nice.

This idea was proven to be faulty. He cant tank shit, no one is going to actually bait him out to wake my monsters. :feh_rein: :feh_reinyes: :horse_racing: :fairy: :feh_bylethsmile:

4 Likes

A lot of that was your skillset’s fault ngl

3 Likes

lol yeah. although tbf he wouldn’t have been a good pick for her team anyway - his main purpose is to be a pulser on AR-D. With no other infantry to pulse, he’d kindof dead weight at worst and a crappy damage dealer at best.

5 Likes

Yeah her team prefers to nuke and WoM - definitely kagero’s turf

4 Likes

@Z-Man @Erkhul

Yall know me so well. :feh_bylethsmile:

5 Likes

we all know your dark defense is just free real estate tho

3 Likes

BS. Kempf is great with or with his prf…

5 dead strait victories most dark seasons to prove it.

But yes. Meh Tina

3 Likes