Rescue+ and Link Skills

Do they work together?

3 Likes

Yep. Although you’re thinking of her assist which is rescue+. Her staff gives DR.

10 Likes

Interesting. However in practice it is a bit clunky, considering staff units cannot inherit Link skills:

Usually the unit with a Link skill is the one providing support, not the one receiving support.

9 Likes

Oh yeah, I meant Rescue+

2 Likes

yeah it would be very nice if staff units could get more supporting skills. but they can’t, because they’re not support units. of course.

2 Likes

Okay this got really interesting now. You could probably combine it with Atk/Def Link and a Healer with Rescue+, Deluge Balm+, and Time’s Pulse for a free +6 to all stats.

Personally, I’m gonna wait on Warp+ existing and giving you a Shove/Smite heal and get to work on an Omnitank Mordecai to swarm Defenses with.

2 Likes

I mean staff units never had a reason to have access to skills they’d never get use from. They do now but only with one of their assists so…

If we got stuff like Shove/Smite, Repo, etc. staff assists then maybe IS would release special Links for staff units :feh_eirikathink:

1 Like