Resplendent Amelia Thread

What are you guys planning to do with her ? I’m merging her because Duessel has been really good with me.
I love reuniting families in FEH :fgo_ereshhug:

16 Likes

What she is currently

What I’m aiming for in the future

Got a BDimitri collecting dust so I only need a Dedue, but who knows how long it’ll be until I get him. I also still have that one combat manual from the first codes that I’m gonna get as a merge.

13 Likes

I approve of this thread in advance

That’s all

15 Likes

Never rolling for save skills but this is what I’d do.

33dmg bonfire retaliation on top of her 68Atk is pretty good.

11 Likes

I don’t know… i still don’t buy this resplendent… her Atk is lowish ,Spd is not up to the meta, Res is low, Green is a bad color for a tank…

Just look at her stats compared to Darros and he’s 100% F2P.

I get it her art is one of the best and she’s very appealing as a character but I would not invest in her (my opinion)

8 Likes

I get that she’s been powercreeped long ago
But unless it’s Brave Ike, peoples mostly invested in the gen 1 and 2 5* characters because they love them.

Like my dear Elincia got destroyed by SoV Palla.

Rein really got lucky.

10 Likes

Yes :feh_flaynfire:

Fight the Powercreep, Believe in Love :feh_babyseliph:

14 Likes

Yeah, she’s one of the unlucky characters who got a weapon refine way to soon and now there’s little hope for her.

But if she’s a favourite you should definitely try to +10 her and I’m sure she would be a powerhouse :relaxed:

7 Likes

Elincia can still Quad which Palla can’t, sure Palla has Adaptive damage, but if Elincia is running Dive Bomb and Quads, the foe is most likely dead besides high Def Blue units unless she’s running Luna

11 Likes

I’ve merged mine as I’ve other sources of Armour March. She’s only +1 now after having gotten her off focus shortly after her debut. She was half of my second ever double 5* circle with Y!Tiki, both were my first copies and both were +Spd -Res.
Sadly she’ll have to stick with a super cheap Fury/Desp build but I’ll hopefully use her more. Her art is great but would’ve been excellent if only there had been abs.

8 Likes

Screenshot_20210725-133758~2
Screenshot_20210725-133758~3

14 Likes

Youre basically comparing a banana to a avocado, just because both are fruits doesn’t mean they’ve similarities
Same as here just because both are green units doesn’t mean one is better than the other just cause of stats
Armors have Save Skills now, Infantries have Special Spiral and such
It always depents on how you use a Unit that makes them worthwhile somehow and not stats alone

9 Likes

I love Amelia, but I had to pass on this Resplendant. She’s in a tough spot these days as a green armor when Bagel and Gustav exist, and she’s a unit that really wants merges and she’s hard to merge

She’s excellent for Sacred Stones Limited Battles, but other than that I don’t use her much anymore. Maybe I’ll buy her Resplendant in the future, though. Raven and Merrick are not compelling enough for me to want to buy the Pass again right now

8 Likes

I understand what you are saying but I still see more cons than pros :man_shrugging:t2:

powercreep is temporary, favorites are eternal :feh_faedance:

13 Likes

Merge, cause she has no fodder I need and I like the character. Sitting on +3 +spd currently and still have the one in divine codes 1 if I feel like another merge. Don’t intend to build her, but more 4* special pulls would be fine, and then I’d build her.

8 Likes

I completely forgot she was on divine code 1, thanks for the reminder.

8 Likes

I have her at +1, but i manualed this copy just in case I need armor march. I may +2 her soon tho :_

6 Likes

Not even sure what I’d even want to do with her… Especially when I have the superior L/B.Edelgard both +10, Mamori +10, and Sheena and FE both +10

3 Likes

If I were going to invest in her, I would probably utilize her high base SPD and go with something like this:

(Shown here with all effects accounted for.)

She’s fast enough to be able to reliably utilize Special Fighter, making her an awesome Galeforcer; though she could also easily use a 4-CD Special to bomb single enemies instead of ripping through their ranks.

4 Likes