Resplendent Askr trio?

I have a bad feeling that this is the only way we will get to merge them but I think thats what will happen.

9 Likes

Oh god please no

13 Likes

That would be bullshit even though I’d probably get it so quick

16 Likes

Well I feel like we can pull copies using divine codes too, but they’ll probably get resplendent alts

6 Likes

Considering Resplendent Heroes are meant to put characters into outfits from the Feh world, Resplendent Askr Trio wouldn’t really make much sense :feh_eirikathink:

23 Likes

Alphonse will look like Sharena, Sharena will look like Anna, and Anna will look like Alphonse

14 Likes

Wouldn’t be the first time IS didn’t make sense lol.

10 Likes

godno

7 Likes

I mean there are kingdoms other than Askr. They could dress in Embla Nifil, Muspell, Hel (whatever that would be) or even the stupid fairies.

3 Likes

I have very few heroes I’d be willing to purchase the pass for, the askr trio would be tempting. The worst part is that I’m willing to bet they would be spread across 3 separate months.

1 Like

If they make any of them resplendent heroes, they have to provide something else than just a skin and +2 stats. After all, when people got resplendent Lyn’s skin, they also got Lyn, the unit.

I mean they could be put into outfits from the other nations… I mean Anna should be Muspell since she’s a greedy, Sharena what ever the fairy people are… tho for Alfonse… not sure

Ngl. I would pay top$$ for a emblian Alfonse.

2 Likes

I could see one for Anna and Sharon, but Alfonse already has one. His name is Lif.

3 Likes

His name is Alfonse

1 Like