Resplendent Azura artwork

Not as precious and beautiful as Sophia, but still something, I guess.

27 Likes

Are they going to give Azura her freaking Blessed lance?

24 Likes

I was just looking for this
Didn’t expect azura , who will be the next one I wonder ? :feh_birbpeek:

3 Likes

If she doesn’t get her lance next month, I’ll be upset. I somewhat understand why Ike didn’t since he has a DC weapon, but Azura doesn’t even have a personal weapon.

8 Likes

Probably Will concide with azura refine

6 Likes

Art looks amazing and I have her at +1 so should be intetesting

5 Likes

Whoa, she looks great! I hope she gets a good refine, she deserves it.
I almost impulsively considered buying Feh pass for her this month since I already have a +1 +atk Azura in my barracks, but her OG art is already pretty cool and she’s not exactly one of my favorite characters.

12 Likes

The art shows her with blessed Lance so I would assume she is getting a refine soon

10 Likes

The OG had it as well, I believe, but I still hope you’re right.

5 Likes

I should be able to get her with this subscription. I don’t really care for her though.

2 Likes

Her OG. Art shows her with Blessed Lance so not really

3 Likes

Yeah stats aren’t the main problem for Azura. She had good enough speed to invest in it and survive. It’s just that she lacks a prf or a Lance to help her win fights or excel at support.

That’s changed in past year or so thanks to stuff like Barrier Lance+, Reprisal Lance+ and Wagasa+ giving her EP potential and support options, but it’s still not enough when someone like Olivia has matches your Spd at 3-4 star rarity at the cost of 4 Atk that can be bridged by a boon or refine. Not to mention Olivia has a different variety of weapons to choose from. We had Silvia too, who could Ploy/Sabotage better than Azura could even attempt.

Passing this time. I hope that the next Resplendent is Cecilia but let’s be real it’s gonna be an Olivia so people get two dancers as a result

7 Likes

I forgot about that but there is still no reason she doesn’t have it or a refine yet

3 Likes

ugh azura

7 Likes

What is wrong with azura

Theirs a lot of unit’s that has no reason not to have a refine/Prf yet… especially when it comes to Gen 1 5* exclusives

3 Likes

But Sapphire Lance

I mean they had to address the massive elephant in the room that was the Thunderhead tome! It was a shame it took so long to refine it and try to improve on the Iris Tome

Ruby sword, sapphire Lance, and emerald axe aren’t that popular and aren’t that good

1 Like

You thought I was serious :ferdbirb:

2 Likes