Resplendent Dec 9 2022 is Odin

19 Likes

nothing can save this man stat wise but at least he will appreciate the extra bulk i guess
for reference here is his stats at max investment including resplendent stats

Depending on a potential arcane blue tome I could see him being useful if you like him.

14 Likes

Not really gonna help him that much, but the art is nice and the Hel resplendent fits him quite well

7 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

8 Likes

So sad how his maxed stats could be the ones of any +0 unit just released today…

Good for his fans, the artwork is nice… + chocolate abs

10 Likes

Okay, well banger art (like seriously, extremely cool art) but its even starting to wear on me a bit how out there some of the recent resplendents have been.

Still, happy for those who like him or have him built.

10 Likes

His fashion sense is something…

7 Likes

the artwork is vey nice :smiley:

I’m happy for his fans :D

7 Likes

Featherman.

2 Likes

I’ve always liked Owain/Odin so happy to see him and with some amazing art.

Not going to make him usable but I’ll use the ‘free’ 5 star copy for a 4 star +10 merge and he can be a link buffer then sit in the barracks unused but looking awesome.

6 Likes

Well shit, not ONLY is it Odin, but he got a kickass outfit to boot!

Damnit IS, you win this time but at least it’ll be worth the price of admission!

2 Likes

And another skip. Sigh.

Come on, IS. Give me my boy Soren.

1 Like

Some excellent artworks for my go-to moonbow fodder.

5 Likes

I mean…I guess it’s cool how I can get him to the ATK cap; but he’d still take way more investment than I’m willing to put in to him.

Nice for his fans, though.

1 Like

Bulkwise he doesn’t look bad, but I haven’t touched an Odin that I haven’t immediately foddered afterwards. I agree a blue arcane time would help

I know I’m in an extreme minority here, but I still use him to clear Abyssals! Mine is +10 but not even maxed out, and only has 41 ATK, lol.

With his prf, Def/Res Link, and Bonus Doubler, plus Askr on the team for support, I just reposition him once with B!Chrom and he gets +40 ATK and +16 to all other stats, plus NFU.

9 Likes