Resplendent Eirika y'all

@Thehalohedgehog
She’s adorable

39 Likes

… I’m not sure I like this…

20 Likes

oh yes!!! i´ve been waiting for this :raised_hands:

8 Likes

It’s like they knew Asatani Tomoyo’s art is already perfect so they didn’t even try here.

19 Likes

Yeah, it honestly doesn’t even look like Eirika to me.

9 Likes

Hmmmmmm
I’m glad I’m getting her with the Robin Resplendent but I dunno if she’s a good candidate for it. Then again I have eyed her before as a potential build…

3 Likes

This legit looks like fan art.

22 Likes

maybe this time I will get one for the month because I really want this

4 Likes

(Voice clips/quotes and rest of #art here)

7 Likes

I don’t know about y’all but I LOVE her new art! And my +10 Erika will appreciate the +2 to all stats.

17 Likes

So they’re finally doing fairy themed resplendents?

Still, I don’t think it’s the theme, but more the colours that don’t fit her imo. I think it’s the orange :feh_eirikathink:

She still looks good though, she deserved it

12 Likes

I appreciate this as her balanced statline benefits greatly from the Resplendent boost, but I’m not sure how to feel about the art. I do think she was a good pick for the fairy getup, but it feels … off. Maybe it’s the younger looking face. Maybe it’s the color scheme clashing with said face.

10 Likes

:feh_sothispout:
So… Eirika is the next one? She looks really lovely with the Ljósálfheimr themed suit! It’s rather fancy but it goes well with her — at least I actually like how visually pleasing it looks but I do agree that she looks a tad more younger.
Anyway, she’ll greatly appreciate the stat boost to her well balanced statline.
#art gets a 10/10 from me

10 Likes

tenor (7)

GIMME. Shame I can’t get the Feh Pass right now but I REALLY want this one! Super adorable!

8 Likes

It’s refreshing to see Eirika being drawn by another artist. It’s cute.

That being said, fairies are options too now… they are going to make dark fairy Camila aren’t they? I hope not.

7 Likes

This is Intelligent Systems. Out of the seven(?) Camilla alts we have, only, what, two of them are decently dressed.
:man_shrugging:

5 Likes
Here's all the artwork

Also
insert an Ephraim joke here

13 Likes

this is

yikes

11 Likes

I think its mostly the orange tone is overwhelming as for why i think it feels weird.

Maybe its that she doesnt have just one flower as a direct theme to keep the outfit connected tho.

just pick one and stick with it

images (3)

Like its pretty but it feels disjointed within itself

10 Likes

I though it was some fanart bei
Anyone knows the artist?
His colouring is promising

3 Likes