Resplendent Lucina?

So I finally joined the FEH Pass club and while I’m still not happy about the fact, that europeans have to pay more, I just realised now that you get the Resplendent Hero with neutral IVs! xD I swear I thought it’s just a cosmetic change with a stat boost.

Now that we get two Resplendent Heroes per month could I…could I finally get my first OG Lucina in this year after three years not getting her?

I really hope IS doesn’t go full 3/4 star Resplendent Heroes now and do at least one five star locked and one 3/4 stars per month.

Which Resplendent Heroes are you hoping for?

14 Likes

She’ll probably get one sometime soon. :ferdbirb:

I’m not hoping for any since I wouldn’t be able to afford it. :catroll:

12 Likes

Lachesis, Selena, Florina or Sophia, my highest merge units lol

4 Likes

None. Because if the feh pass doesn’t exist, this most likely won’t either

4 Likes

Lucina obviously. Also would love OG F!Corrin and Saizo.

7 Likes

I still hate that the Pass paywalls stat increases for old units, so you could say I’m not hoping for anyone, but at the same time, I know I’d want OG!Ike and OG!Eliwood, who I’m sure will eventually happen. Others too, like Roy, but I don’t feel like listing them all.

4 Likes

I can see that, same thing about the QoL changes being paywalled.

2 Likes

Eliwood, ninian , eirika and nino

1 Like

I would more or less tolerate the Pass’ features if it weren’t for the stats. It would still suck, but I don’t feel like the rest of the things it offers are worth it if you have to pay for them, at least not worth it enough to buy the Pass regularly. The skins and I guess the extra quests are cool if you want them.

They would have been very cool as more free QoL changes. The stats feel as if they had paywalled 10 more DFs.

4 Likes

All the lords have a very high chance of getting Resplendent versions I’d say.
Except those that weren’t released in Gen 1 like the 3H lords for example :feh_legion:

2 Likes

Resplendent Ayra. Her statlines get real sexy with the +2 boost. New outfit is just icing on top. Of course I won’t get FEH Pass before this happen.

5 Likes

Give me a Marth, Ephraim, Raven or Laslow, they are some of my favorites from gen 1 and in general

3 Likes

Eirika obviously.

All braves winners ( except Vero for obvious reasons) are a matter of time. Besides them, I would like Sonya , Lonqu and the nohrian royals.

1 Like

her outfit is already perfect though

But I’d appreciate extra stats on her as well, but I doubt it’ll happen soon since she has higher stats than most other gen 1 units

1 Like

I see it happening soon enough because it’s been quite awhile since the last Lucina Alt(or just any attention in general),I’ll be happy af as someone that loves Lucina.

3 Likes

I’m waiting :eyes:

1 Like

Resplendent Lasoona is to be expected, especially when some of us can have a +8 neutral one. My OG!Lucina has been +6 for a long time anyway.

2 Likes

I think IS will continue with the pattern of 1 5* exclusive & 1 3-4* to keep the Pass at a similar level of value, since you also get the unit. :thinking:
They will probably pick popular characters first to have more people buy the pass.

2 Likes

Units with meh art (clair, lloyd…) deserve it the most.
But obviously, some old lords units / main character (Roy, Ryoma, Eliwood…) will get their resplendent dress

1 Like