Resplendent Tier Lists

Since it’s going around thought I’d make a thread for them here because why not?

Ignore the T1 name, people were shitting on the Nifl ones, aka the best ones
And if you want to make your own

11 Likes

I still think I prefer Elincia’s original art

5 Likes

I feel attacked lol

5 Likes

My list :heart:

these sprite are cropped so inconsistently AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

8 Likes

This is my first time hearing this. Only complaints I ever see are about the fairies (understandable) or Askr (the actual worst)

7 Likes

People have been complaining that the Nifl resplendent designs look too samey to each other.

Personally like them a lot because they give me that fluffy feeling and I expect the regions to look samey because they’re from the same area (designs are going to overlap a lot eventually too because of the amount of resplendents we’re getting anyways.)

7 Likes

what you don’t like massive Y!Tiki standing next to a whole ass Pegasus?

7 Likes

Specific people on Discord

4 Likes

Good, yall be sleeping on Nifl earlier smh

6 Likes

Man I forgot about some of the resplendents given out lol.

6 Likes

5 Likes

All the light fairies hurt my eyes. None are an improvement either imo, especially Tana’s which is a huge downgrade imo. Cuboon really did Tana justice artwise (both OG and summer).

Lucina… need I explain? The art isn’t bad, but it should NEVER be associated with the standard Lucina we know.

Also, regarding Y!Tiki: Miwabe Sakura’s art, barring Masquerade Lachesis, is something I cannot enjoy. ESPECIALLY Resplendent Y!Tiki (who looks straight downgraded) and Harmonic Myrrh, both of which have the early 2000s bug-eyed anime girl aesthetic that I hate.

7 Likes

Alright since it don’t need me to make an account here’s mine

The only logic to their order in the tier is the order they were presented in

7 Likes

guess i’ll drop mine here too

I should note that i like takumi’s resplendent but I fucking hate him so much as a character he gets his own shit tier

5 Likes

5 Likes

predictability

Move Eirika to “art is worse than the original”, her resplendent art isn’t bad but her original art is drawn by one of my favorite FEH artists

6 Likes

Whelp, here’s mine

Tried looking at all these from an art perspective. I’ve judged them based on Special Attack art, detail, and (some) glow-ups. Of course, some I just don’t like, such as Lucina’s Resplendent

5 Likes

To lazy to change the name of each tier, but everyone is in order of Fav least fav for each tier

4 Likes

:feh_eirikapat:

2 Likes

I did the thing

Yes i think Kagero’s resplendent is the worst one. Deal with it.

3 Likes