Returning player team building help

Hey there! I’ve been posting around trying to get my bearing on what all I can do. I really want to know what my best bet for teams would be. Mainly a question on what team I should build for hard content, and if I can make a 3-turn farming team with my current setup. I have been told to focus on my Rama and Alteria for hard content, and I just want other opinions.

Here are all my servants along with all of my 5 and 4 star CE. https://imgur.com/gallery/WjqKub6

Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Im not good at giving well thought out summaries , but what i can say is Jeanne is love, Martha is Life.

I will put more effort in this. From Exp, Martha and Jeanne have helped me pull through many challenge quest. you dont have to use them at the sametime , but if used correctly, they will do wonders and show you the light.

1 Like

Jeanne has definitely stayed alive. I’ve not actually used Martha much. I don’t have a ton of servants of high rarity, but I do have an extensive catalogue of CE that I don’t know what’s good besides Kaleidoscope

Anything that starts you with NP charge is good. There are many event CEs that you can max limit break that give you 50% starting NP plus some other effects. Those are all very usable. Now, it does help if you can give those servants 50% more NP charge in 1 turn to help fire off a turn 1 NP. Although you don’t have Waver or Skadi, many people have them in their support lineup for you to borrow. So that can help in some content.

Challenge quests often take more survivabilty than story quests. Merlin is amazing in challenge quests. I would look for a friend with one to borrow. Then your team can be Merlin + Jeanne + attacking servant. That will work for some challenge quests for sure.

Other than that, I would look into Heracles solo comps. There are videos on youtube that showcase this. It is a long term goal, as it will take some time for you to farm his bond 10 craft essence.

1 Like

I’ve seen those. It’s how I’ve been getting through the story. Mainly with Leonidas, Georgeos, and a friend Heracles

Yeah, it is a good strategy. May i suggest taking advantage of the current half cost daily quests. You can get QP, embers, gems, and statues, which should help raise your own servants a bit. Of course, you still need skill/ascension materials. But, hey, we all need those.

1 Like

If you’re still in the early game I think Herc and zerkerlot would do the trick, if you get another berserker later in the game you could have an all out buster team to carry you through a lot of the singularities but you could also add a support meanwhile, like a caster, a star generator or a servant with an np battery, something of utility like Hans, Mozart and Shakespeare

1 Like

Oh! Okay. I was told Lancelot was useless without having Skadi and a Waver/Merlin.

1 Like

Not really he’s decent if you’re early in the game but you could make him work with a friends skadi and probably Mozart because of his star generations if you wanna get some crit damage, and you could swap herc for mozart once you get the star gain

1 Like

Also I don’t have skadi but he works well with some alternative servants, there’s a lot of np batteries, if you want an affordable np battery servant hans and Paracelsus would do the trick you have some good alternatives to merlin\waver/skadi

1 Like

I might do just that then. I really like Lancelot’s design and I know before I took a long hiatus from the game I was working on him the most. Do I have enough resources for a 3 turn farming team? I have a few Kaleidoscopes and Arash, buy I’m not sure what else I would need.

1 Like

^^ so these are all the np starter ce’s you could take a look and see which ones you could get also that’s another reason I recommend paracelcious and Hans, they could lend a little hand with np gain

1 Like

You can definitely 3 turn some of the basic stuff with that plus enough np to get lancelot from 80 to 100 (mages association mystic code will get you there, for example) plus a borrowed skadi/waver.

1 Like

I have a ton of Imaginary Number CE that I can put to use.

I keep forgetting about mystic codes. If I borrow a Skadi/Waver along with Jeanne and Lancelot would I have him with a Koleidascope or some other NP CE?

Yessir see if you can limitbreak it and there you go, you got yourself a mini kaleidoscope

1 Like

I also recommend leveling herc at least to 90 , he’s really a 5 star in a 4 star card so don’t sleep on him

1 Like

I will definitely level him and see if I can grind bond for him at some point for his CE. I’ve also gone and limit broke Imaginary Number so I get that 75%

Here are a couple examples.

Using 2 kscope (one on arash, one on lancelot):
T1: use arash 3rd skill to get to NP, use it.
T2: use mages association to get lancelot to NP, USE HIS 3RD SKILL, then use NP. Note, if you borrow skadi, you can use her 1st skill to put the quick buff on him for extra oomph.
T3: Because you used lancelot’s 3rd skill, he got at least 50% NP gauge back. Use borrowed waver/skadi to get him to full NP, then use it. Note, if you borrowed Skadi, you can use her 2nd skill to lower defense to help punch more damage through.

Using 2 kscope, one max imaginary element (for example, I am gonna say your team is arash, og saber, lancelot, and a borrowed waver. It doesn’t really matter who gets which CE in this example).
T1: same as above
T2: your team is now lancelot, og saber, and waver. Use waver’s skills to max either lancelot/saber NP. Use that NP.
T3: Use the other one’s NP. Note that saber just got a skill upgrade, so her 3rd skill now gives her NP charge. Nice.

1 Like

Thank you very much for sharing that composition and explaining how to use it. I’ll be trying it out shortly!