Returning player

So Spotify gave me the Dragalia Lost theme. Been a while, even forgot why I quitted last time.
So I came back to this, I am good to go right? iirc this game need ne reroll anyway. It’s between this or finding the right email with my old account on it.

Cupid + Hildegarde is a solid start. Ramiel is a good Strength Dragon for Shadow out of the normal pool (Fatalis is stronger but only for AI party), but Cupid is still solid for pure DPS comps.

Iirc they made it easier to reroll since you can free pick one of the launch 5 star adventurers. Ezelith, Xainfried, Hawk, and Nefaria are the best picks iirc thanks to the new content added since. Hawk is especially good for cheesing content if you do it right

When did you stop playing last time?

1 Like

thanks, but I picked Hildegarde already.

I don’t remember it clearly, but the gacha seemed not as hellish as it was.
Last time I played was really earliy, so no daily ten fold and no 5* Adventurer Coupon.
Now Apollo and Lily joined. the tier list told me they are good.

Been playing all day, even neglecting Fgo zero rerun lol.
Man, I’m at that point in noobiehood when the feather is drowning you, and the event coop just keep looping my exp bar.

Gald Ramiel is here to go with Cleo.
To be honest, I only found out Cupid and Ramiel were both dragon afterward.
My memory from last time is Cerebus, all Cerebus. And dying at high dragons.

1 Like

Allow me to ask a real question.
Currently my logic is, since I’m getting 7 ten fold on this banner, I am saving the voucher and magic stone for the next banner.

Does it make sense? How far is the Gala apart from each other.
I am on FGO mindset thinking the banner is almost always one after another, and the SSR rate stay the same.
Or is this more like Puzzle and Dragon kind of save everthing for the event since everyday rate is sht?

I tried to read it up, but got myself confused, many thanks.

Now Apollo and Lily joined. the tier list told me they are good.

Yes, I actually use Lily and she’s solid for all the postgame content right now.

Does it make sense? How far is the Gala apart from each other.
I am on FGO mindset thinking the banner is almost always one after another

Yes that’s a good way to handle it. Gala is every two months, so you should be good until the end of October. We also should be getting Halloween alts soon, which are the first of like four limited events (Christmas, New Year’s, and Valentine’s).

That aside, we get banners one after the other most of the time. We only get multiple at a time when anniversary or crossover events happen.

My memory from last time is Cerebus, all Cerebus. And dying at high dragons.

Ah, yeah. High Dragons are like endgame content, so I would only go for those when you are ready.

If you don’t already, I would highly recommend visiting the subreddit for Dragalia Lost. They’re far more active and can help you with the high dragons on coop.

1 Like

I honestly remember Cerebus, this is weird. I tried to link my account and out came my old account.
No Cerebus?! I remember feeding Cerebus, and pretty much nothing else.
Also, turn out Dragalia Lost don’t check your login before handing out gift, gather alot of stuffs, those that was not expired anyway.

I think I’ll play the new one still, this one is too confusing.
Do they ban you if you join your own co-op on different account?

If it’s from a different phone I don’t believe so?

1 Like

Good point, maybe I had more.

How does linking in this game work, exactly?

I still want my new account be linked to an Nintendo ID.
When I uninstall/reinstall to look for my probably existed other account.
I don’t want to accidentally link any new account to any unsued Nintendo ID. I did this for FEH and wasted my good email.
and Ninteno accounts kind of sucks not telling you what it has been linked to.

Linking is sort of like a cloud save type deal. If you delete the game or change phones your account keeps the save handy for when you get the app again. And yes, it does kind of suck but to them you only really use one account for everything on their platforms. I think you need to open up the account that was linked and delete it in the options

I would just avoid linking until you get a good reroll, then link it up

oh, we can delete in this! thanks, good to know.
I depearately needed some bigger text size, so it needed be on ipad.
This one is good enough, pulled Thor from a voucher before last night’s tenfold which gave me Patia. :fgo_astolfo:

also rolled all voucher and some wyrmite on old too.
Thor and Ramiel, and these adventurer

It was weird, most of those came in pairs in the last few rolls! and eldwater Pinoy shown up twice too. Before, the voucher built the rate to 9% twice!

This one is good enough, pulled Thor from a voucher before last night’s tenfold which gave me Patia

Nice! If we’re talking 4 star Patia she’s amazing.

Thor and Ramiel, and these adventurer

I’ve seen some solid Mitsubas fight the newer postgame stuff, she’s good. Shadows are fine. Karina, Ellisanne, Ranzal, and Sha Wujing are somewhat popular picks for online and as shared skills (you’ll unlock this later on)

Euden is good too but players have been preferring Marth lately

Yea she is 4 star. There are other? how does this game handle same faces units?

The old account is going back to collect dust, I need my ipad freed.

And thanks, you are super helpful.
I figured out why I can’t remember clearly. I was bingeing netflix, and did not played long at all.
I think I was burnt out within a week.
Cerebus was my first, on my test the water account. This one was when I started rerolling, and got Prometheus and Pheonix which were both top tier then. So I stick to it.
It was definitely within one week, since it was all within the dragon banner, and I was told to roll that one before Wyrmprint returns to normal rate.

Yea she is 4 star. There are other? how does this game handle same faces units?

Yeah, there was a Summer Patia that was added a little bit ago.
Basically you can only have one character with the same name in the same party. Doesn’t apply to co-op picks but it’s something to keep in mind since all the Free to Play units except for Prince/Euden share elements with their Gala versions

Also Wyrmprints are no longer in the summon pool, you buy them with eldwater or get them as drops now.

You’re welcome! Just keep in mind the reddit is far more active than here. Also they have good taste in memes
https://www.reddit.com/r/DragaliaLost/

1 Like

So, I was thinking Light Banner is next, I better use my voucher on this Gala or I’ll be stuck on Light when my newbie tenfold enters tomorrow. Today’s tenfold got me the Light Prince :fgo_astolfo:

My Light team is done!

Thor from my two 10x voucher, Lucretia is 2nd newbie voucher. :fgo_astolfo:

Both excellent Light pulls! Though Tobias is solid too, if you like his playstyle enough. Keep in mind Lucretia is getting a Mana Spiral soon, and judging by the early looks of her kit she looks really promising, especially with Thor

1 Like

Cleared Master Challenge! And that’s all I could do now. And the beginner stamina boom is over. Now it’s recovering.

In hindsight though, should have skip grinding to clear trade on this event.

Stockpiling IO, orbs and wyrmscale seems to be better.
Also, discovered compendium, so many free goodies.
but two water zero shadow, why?

Ps. Reddit was super helpful, thanks.

1 Like

Congrats! I remember having to struggle to clear even Expert first try back on Halloween Year 1. Ah, memories…

Imo once you hit Lv30 or Lv35 for reruns on the facility, you can just go ahead and play the event at your leisure. Usually facility events last long enough to max out the rewards you get for the points.

Yeah boosting up your facilities is a nice and easy way to power up your units. As for why no shadow in Compendium, we only had like one Shadow Facility Event ever and it hasn’t been added to the Compendium yet.

I figured that out too late, all those stamina gone to trading insignia and tablet. When I should be stocking up on orbs and scales for when the gacha actually begins on anniversary.

I still have the feathers though, to be used on void. Manticore is not that bad, the four color I actually was lucky enough to have one good person each. And the last free 5* ticket from beginer quest was Naveed.

Rolled 5 single, one tenfold this Gala got me another Light person. Zhu Bajie, whom don’t seem to fit with the rest. Nurse Aeleen also shown up, do I need to raise other healer right now? Hildegarde seems to do just fine on very hard story quests.

The defensive quest is fun and annoying, I kept running on to the the side of the road.

And the last free 5* ticket from beginer quest was Naveed

Nice! I know he got a Spiral.

Zhu Bajie, whom don’t seem to fit with the rest. Nurse Aeleen also shown up, do I need to raise other healer right now? Hildegarde seems to do just fine on very hard story quests.

It’s generally okay to use one healer for all of them in the meantime, but when you get a good healer in element then go for it. Aeleen works well if you dislike Thaniel’s buffs.

1 Like

Ilia for free! and 1.1 sunstone :smiley:

Too much light though. counting dub, I’ve rolled more light units than all other color combine.

luckily expert Tartarus is farmable now.

Lily wants an upgrade from Vody, and a gun.