Rush Babylonia after saw the anime?

Exist some story details on the 7th singularity that the anime doesn’t covered? I am a little bored of whatching cutscenes where I’ve saw what happened in the anime.

Anime skipped over a fair bit of plot points, but if you’ve watched the whole thing (assuming it’s finished), then you might be fine with skipping dialogue.

4 Likes

I think the story is still worth reading, but you won’t really be missing anything important. A few gags here and there, as well as a couple of events that played out slightly differently, that’s basically it.

4 Likes

There are so(lot) of details that the anime don’t cover, but if you don’t like the thing of reading something that you already know the important plot point then go and skip it if you really want,after all VN are not for everyone

1 Like

I suppose you could always just read through the singularity afterward since I’m pretty sure the dialogue is saved to the ‘My Room’ menu.

3 Likes

You could skip but the anime cut out some things, if your a fan of Jaguar man or Taiga she had her moment that the anime didnt cover.

3 Likes