S3 Waifu Wars || Sacred Stones

Round 6: Best Girl (Sacred Stoners)

Best Boys

Shadow Dragon - Navarre :feh_navarreculture: (Previous Winners: Barst & Camus)
Echoes: SoV - Saber :beer: (Previous Winners: Saber and Lukas)
Genealogy Gen 1 - Eldgian :horse: (Previous Winners: Quan and Sigurd)
Genealogy Gen 2/Thracia 776 - Shannan :crossed_swords:
Sword of Seals - Dieck :eggplant: (Previous Winner: Rutger)
Blazing Sword - Hecc Daddy :feh_hecstare:
Sacred Stones - Ongoing

Best Girls

Shadow Dragon - Caeda :feh_caedawut: (Previous Winners: Caeda & Minerva)
Echoes: SoV - Sonya :nail_care: (Previous Winners: Mae & Genny)
Genealogy Gen 1 - Ayra :crossed_swords:
Genealogy Gen 2/Thracia 776 - Olwen :feh_rein: (Previous Winner: Ishtar)
Sword of Seals - Igrene (Previous Winners: Lilina & Idunn)
Blazing Sword - Lyn & Ninian (Previous Winners: Lyn --> Ninian)

Only includes girls in FEH

• Amelia
    Amelia
  • Eirika
    FESS_Eirika
  • L’Arachel
    L'Arachel
  • Lute
    Lute
  • Marisa
    Marisa
  • Myrrh
    FESS_Myrrh
  • Natasha
    NatashaArt
  • Selena
    200px-FESS_Selena
  • Tana
    Tana
  • Tethys
    1200px-FESS_Tethys

0 voters

9 Likes

Eirika :feh_eirikaxmas: and L’Arachel :feh_larawink:

Honorable mentions: Myrrh, Tethys, Lute, Tana

11 Likes

L’Arachel and Natasha gang
With Myrrh, Amelia and Tana as honourable mentions.

6 Likes

Natasha Gang :feh_faedance:

My other choice was Tana though since I love her too

2 Likes

Tethys, the SS queen

10 Likes

So you’re just gonna let Nini and Lyn Tie?

1 Like

@Thehalohedgehog come vote eirika :fgo_gaooo:

7 Likes

Gonna say it now but the ellipses you use everytime is kinda condescending imma be honest

9 Likes

I wasn’t going to do a second tiebreaker tbh

And people were purposely trying to tie them, so there was no way of making sure it wouldn’t happen again at that point

14 Likes

I use “…” to display my speechlessness or that I’m thinking intently

I don’t intend condescension

V O T E :clap:t2: F O R :clap:t2: T E T H Y S

My other vote goes to Natasha, I feel I’m liking both her and Tethys a lot more than Tana as of late. :feh_notlikethis:

But Tana still gets my honor mention:

10 Likes

Tana is one of the waifus, as far as I’m concerned. Second vote for Eirika because she’s wonderful.

6 Likes

I mean, why not? Should make the final competition more interesting, and as Soulja said it’s best to not to try breaking another tie since chances are Ninian and Lyn will end in a draw again.

I’ll have to say, while your intentions are other, your messages can be misleading at times, so you’ll need to provide a bit more context… like, you could say “I’m speechless… should both Lyn and Ninian really be ending up in a tie?”.
But I won’t start an argument, just telling you to be more careful. :fgo_gudako:

4 Likes

Hide the poll results until it closes?

I feel like that’s not a bad idea for the waifu/husbando wars in general, since people tend to change their votes to try and beat whoever is ahead

4 Likes

Anyway, I figured I could talk a little about my picks. :fgo_jeannecheer:

Tethys (vote)

First of all, Tethys is probably going to be my favourite gal of the game, but I do really like Natasha and Tana (the last of which, has been my favourite for a long time).

Ofc, her artwork is very charming, specially in #fire-emblem-heroes, I enjoy looking at how she’s dressed and smiles at the summoner, and her persona makes me happy.
Plus her story makes her an admirable character, as she had to work her way back in the streets when she was younger and orphaned with Ewan.

This is my dedication to her in FEH:

…Although I wish I had more skills on her but she’s still doing great otherwise.

Natasha (vote)

I think she looks specially alluring with the white robes and her hairstyle, I don’t know why but I love how cute she looks with them.
But ofc if I look into designs alone I might end up taking a big disappointment, so I researched her like I’d do with anyone else and grew due to her gentle personality and courage in battle to heal the others.

Tana (honor mention)

…Sadly, I don’t have OG Tana in FEH (just her summer version without any special investment), one reason why I didn’t vote her, I feel that, as of late, I’m not as attached to her as before, while Tethys and Natasha grew on me.
But what I like of Tana is how sociable and lovely she is, even considering her status as a princess.

4 Likes

Tana too low

Rip

5 Likes

Also, hopefully someday, Tethys and Natasha get some more fan #art… if anything, I’ve noticed how little they get. :fgo_seiba:

4 Likes

download (7)

Art dump!

9 Likes

I am glad it’s stated that it’s a best girl poll this go around

5 Likes

Good to see Tethys where she deserves to be

At the top

4 Likes