Saber War II: The Wild, Wild West. IN SPACE :fgo_spaceishtarwink: roll thread

Wait a minute wrong franchise

Welcome to the Saber Wars 2 roll thread

It’s time to embark on journey as we… become bounty hunters? It’s the servant universe just roll with it

To join us on this journey ( if you got the :fgo_rainbowapple: to pay for their services) we have,

The space goddess/cowgirl/Sith Lord(I mean look at that first ascension)/bounty hunter, Ishtar

Who definitely won’t cause a mess that we need to clean up

flashback to summer race definitely won’t

She needs no introduction I assume it’s been said many times she reigns as the next overlord of meta 3 turn farming for arts and comes with the skill to meta proof her for all time, changing her np color.

Fair reminder she won’t be making waves until her accomplice in the arts meta comes along :fgo_seibagun:

And next we have the cowgirl/bounty hunter/…cheerleader?? Welp servant universe, roll with it

Calamity Jane

finding art that wasn’t risqué was a bit difficult here

While not as meta defining as our other servant Jane’s main claim to fame is most definitely her S3. Which adds effect dependent of how many stars are in hand on the turn it’s used. Gives her plenty of cq shenanigans she’s capable of pulling off.

And for CE unfortunately there’s not much to say both our 5 star and 4 star CE are cursed with split stats and the 3 star… let’s be real who uses these

5 star CE

Having both starting charge, quick strength up, and healing received? Weird but okay. It’s a decent CE but dw decided to curse it with split stats

Still 10/10 art for me totally not biased hides grailed mhxa

4 star CE

Also pretty good art and a pretty uncommon effect of granting np overcharge once per fight and a small bump to arts card performance but again, dw cursed it with split stats

3 star CE

Not much to say here, small bump to np gain and buster card performance.

And to close this out for any regular event discussions you may go to this thread here

Now let’s get out there become space cowboys/girls, grab yourself a big iron, and watch the shenanigans of the servant universe unfold

Also space cowgirl Ishtar is best ascension

51 Likes

Space cowgirl ishtar is best ascension

31 Likes

I will fight anyone on this

17 Likes

BELLY BUTTON THO!!!

14 Likes

Imma stay with the Skin Tight Bodysuit

4 Likes

agreed, it’s the “you’ve yeed your last haw” ascension and it looks the most like normal Ishtar

To anyone who’s rolling and/or saved up lots of SQ for this banner, I hope Space Ishtar (or Jane, if you want her) will come to you easily :fgo_spaceishtarwink: Good luck

20 Likes

Good luck, bros. You’re going to need it
airplane-goodluck

25 Likes

Whenever I see the top half of this is I expect it to be feet fetish art with the angle and the legs but it never is

20 Likes

I’m going to yeet some tickets and hope for the best here.

Gogogogogogo is best ascension and that’s all I have to say.

8 Likes

Holdup, let me get some popcorn first
8B76DFA5-6DED-4F61-8C06-6FA252079317

6 Likes

For better or worse (probably worse) I won’t have that much to throw at this one. Though I still don’t regret going all crazy for Summer Melt.

Still, getting Space Ishtar would be cool. An omni farmer is certainly handy. And one of those great characters with three distinct ascensions. Would be one of the few characters besides Kama that I’d be happy to throw on random and get whichever version when jumping into a fight.

But not going to expect much. Will save that potential crashing disappointment for next year with Castoria…

5 Likes

Best of luck space cowboy’s and girls. May everyone be blessed on this banner. See you all again Monday.

10 Likes

Yay for a new thread :fgo_jeannecheer:

I’ll be skipping as omni-farmers don’t interest that me much and she gives me Zero Two flashbacks :fgo_kamaseriously:

But I know lots of you have been looking forward to this for over a year for some reason so good luck and may the Gacha be with you :fgo_bbsmile:

14 Likes

1st ascension Space Ishtar is the best one, FIGHT ME !!

7 Likes

I wasn’t planning on rolling for spishtar but the memes have made me consider otherwise. Damn this game and it’s memes!

10 Likes

The caps lock IN SPACE just gives me huge “power rangers, IN SPACE” flashbacks.

Cannot wait for rolling for Space Ishtar, NP3 is the goal. Next max grail/2k fou target for me. NP5 Jane will be a nice bonus.

5 Likes

Nah I think you got it right the first time

380sq and a dream.

6 Likes

it’s why i lovingly call her faye valentine (from cowboy bebop).

1. their outfits look the same
  2. they’re both bounty hunters

Space_Rin_Sprite_2 (1)

20 Likes