Saber Wars 1.5: The NEXTcalibur Generation

• Sabers…Sabers have changed. But Scáthach hasn’t. More Strengthening Quests for shishou, please!
  • In spite of the efforts of the Mysterious Heroines, this Class really has grown since that fateful gag event two years ago.
  • Who was your favorite New Saber who appeared between the First Saber Wars and its rerun?
2 Likes

He’s liable to reach bond 10 this event…

7 Likes

Hm…tricky question. Bedivere and Arthur I think are what I’m gonna go with because I love them all dearly haha.
Both are sweethearts and I literally cried at the end of Camelot with what happened with Bedi. Needless to say he got grailed straight to 100 and Arthur is on his way there.

2 Likes

One of my friends would definitely agree with you. She didn’t know who to get for the SR ticket in September and she didn’t have a ST saber since she hadn’t finished Camelot yet. So I suggested Lancelot. Freaking love at first sight XD Also helps that he does an insane amount of damage.

1 Like

Lancelot deserves all the appreciation he gets and reminds us of the power of arts-crit teams. Hell, I even ran him in a team for the Galaxy node just to see how amazing he is again.

2 Likes

Grailed, gold Fous, max skills and totally eclipsed bride’s bond level despite her being first ssr and with me many months longer. Also a main motivation behind choosing casgil with the exchange last fall… At least gameplay wise, he’s my favorite servant.

Meaning that we need even more versions of X! :fgo_mhx:

Otherwise it’ll keep spreading!

4 Likes

If we count delayed animation-updates for NA…Altera. Her tragically sweet story in Extella got me interested in Fateverse (and hence FGO) again in late '18-early '19, the wielder of the sword of Mars, the Scourge of God still remains my sole favorite from sabah-class -

5 Likes

Wait wrong class :fgo_buster:

4 Likes

Best Saber of the rount table
tumblr_p4syruOYDH1wlu24xo1_r1_500 tumblr_peleepsXyW1rtqr31o1_500

c7a23682ab8b2727790e15abe5a7006829a60fef_00

6 Likes

5 Likes

it’ll only be her

3 Likes

Oh I totally agree!! XD this event has certainly showcased that. 1 million damage against Scath is so, so mean.

1 Like

The worst part of that is that is easy to do XD

Latest run XD

Even without the buffs from the event he dishes out a LOT of pain. He’s carried me through so many challenge quests…definitely deserves that level 100!

3 Likes

I am also planning on leveling Bedivere to 100 after Heroine X
His NP is lvl5 now so it should be worth.
Well I’m not lucky enough to get another Heroine X copy though… :expressionless:

2 Likes

Same boat fellow X-fan. :fgo_mhx:

2 Likes

I wonder if I should use my earned SQ again in her banner again :<
I rolled 90 SQs earlier and got nothing but a bunch of 3* CE’s TF :joy:

1 Like

I say you don’t give up on it yet. I’ll be expending my 60 SQ sometime this week for my final try at NP2 MHX.

1 Like

I hope I could atleast get 2 copies or even 1 than nothing at all before her banner goes inside the chest again :joy:

1 Like