SABER WARS II ~Towards the Space of the Beginning~ :fgo_spaceishtarwink: Space Ishtar & Calamity Jane Roll Thread!

Nope, this event isn’t happening all of a sudden. We’re still 11 months away from it’s release. (sadly)
Buuuuuuut… I just couldn’t stand the thought of not making this roll thread! This is by far the most important banner for me!

So as you can see, this is the

SABER WARS II Roll Thread!
To Infinity… AND BEYOND!!

The Banner features the two Space Bounty Hunter Servants:
Calamity Jane (Archer) and Space Ishtar (Avenger)

The Theme-Song for this Event is very fitting for those two girls! Definitely one of my favorite FGO Songs!

My Neo-Chaldea shall be filled with Ishtars - All of them NP5 is the dream!

As always: Whoever you are rolling for; whatever you aim for in this banner - Best of Luck to all of us! :fgo_spaceishtarwink:

35 Likes

I don’t plan to roll because I have to save everything I can for Mori and Loli Vinci, but I love Jane’s design and I’m sad a lot of people hate her

Astarte is probably my favorite Rinface in the game, love her hair

16 Likes

I don’t plan to roll because I have to save everything I can for Mori and Loli Vinci, but I love Jane’s design and I’m sad a lot of people hate her

It’s not that I hate her design or anything, but seriously, I’m covered for 4* single-target quick archers. She’s not a significant upgrade over Santa Altera.

I really wish Spishtar had anyone else on her banner, because as it stands, I can’t risk pulling when I’m not likely to get anything I can use.

3 Likes

If it didn’t come a month before my actual desired banner next year I’d toss some quartz at Jane. Unfortunate that she’s essentially an animated pin-up girl, though.

It’s not that I hate her design or anything, but seriously, I’m covered for 4* single-target quick archers. She’s not a significant upgrade over Santa Altera.

I have no need for archers period, but I really like how she looks. I was complaining about all those people who hate her personality or her design, I agree that her ascensions are lazy but I don’t see other flaws. It’s a matter of taste of course

4 Likes

When is NA getting this event/banner? I need to know so I know how much time I have to save

It is basically the Halloween replacement. It is going to be a LONG wait. I want as many copies as I can get, though, so I need to save, save, save.

2 Likes

It’s almost a year away but I legally have to summon for my girl

Artist

19 Likes

This will be my most ambitious summoning of 2021. I’m so excited. :fgo_spaceishtarwink:

11 Likes

Is it too soon to declare my intent not to roll?

So I totally intend to roll on this one, but aiming for NP2 S-Ishtar since I don’t want to use her for everything.

15 Likes

Calamity Jane going straight to my Chaldea, she’s very cute.

Oh, and uh Cowgirl Ishtar can come too if she wants I guess. Will see if there’s a rate-up for her in the time it takes to get to Saber Wars II if she’s a priority or not.

4 Likes

thought at first that this was because jp had announced a rerun, despite lb5.5 dropping very soon

goal: get this thread to 3k posts and locked before the banner drops :fgo_sthenosmug:

6 Likes

Ah, @Gou wants np5 spishtar by the end of the first day of the banner, got it!

:fgo_rinlaugh:

11 Likes

15 Likes

I think I have it figured out. Gou is playing the long con. Everyone now expects Gou to get NP5 of servants. When we least expect it, Gou will finally claim they are going to aim for NP5 of some servant. Then, they won’t roll at all. I AM ON TO YOU, GOU. I will not fall for this deception!! :fgo_elementarymydear:

7 Likes

I was almost confused for a moment there.

But I do get the hype. And I do plan on pulling on this one. The last banner I’ll be really tempted by is Reines in April. So between then and October I should be able to put aside a decent amount of quartz. Though will have to see if I can retain my senses and get past the Okita and Melt Summer banner. But if that happens then should be good heading into October and this one.

So far all the Rin-face servants have been a win far as I’m concerned. The gameplay side of it is inescapable to notice. But I’m really hoping Ishtar and Jane will be likable characters in the event itself.

I actually expected @Zero-Ordered-1 to be the one to had initiated this early roll thread ngl

2 Likes

Get the hype, but roll thread this early…meh!

I have no clue if I’ll pull my own Castoria so skip.

Going for Space Ishtar, hoping for NP2 or above but as a mostly F2P player i’ll take NP1 over NP0. Don’t really care for the Arts looping, as i’m not even guaranteed to get Castoria, but i really like her first ascension’s animations and voice.

Also I love that black outfit.

Also also, while i’m not burning Calamity Jane (or at least the first copy) i’m not getting her past 60 if i do get her because she is a good poster girl fodder and because i really don’t like her animations and voice

8 Likes