Salandit Woes

Seven and counting, not a single female in the bunch. Tell me I’m not the only one, or show off your abundance of females!

I’ve hatched one so far. Hundo male. This game hates me.

2 Likes

I’m afraid that would be much too a vulgar display of my power

1 Like

I’ve hatched one female. They have an 85% chance of being male. If you’re into PvP they’re a good one to swap with someone that you’re low level friends with. If it rolls under 500 CP it’s really good in Element Cup, and the gender doesn’t matter.

1 Like

How is she in action? Fights like a cowboy from hell I hear? I’m far beyond driven to hatch one.

2 Likes

Hatched 8, 1 female. Haven’t evolved it, mainly because it annoys me how rare it is for “just another pokemon that’s alright”.

2 Likes

It wont work unless the other person is level 15 or less, regular level20 salandit are unable to go under 500 CP

So I got this which is pretty super good in GL given the right circumstances. You do want the Dragon Pulse if you can afford it since people will switch in Altarias to deal with you after being debuffed. My Salazzle can beat some Azus in the two-shield; it’s only two Incinerates to get to Poison Fang and they stack up.

I used it in the lead for a while, then tried the Shadow Blastoise instead to bait out Grasses and other stuff, and to put a dent in Grounds early if they lead with that. This was my best performing team in GL this and last season.

4 Likes

0 for 13.

1 Like

I thought I had it bad. :pensive:

May you hatch the female of your dreams.

2 Likes

May we all :joy: :joy: :skull:

2 Likes

hi, let me ask the simple, dumb question: why seek a female? does it evolve to be something better than the male (which does not evolve apparently)? I have not seen any discussion in other forums about this … only here amongst the gurus.

You have given the answer in your question

Smply to evolve it…

1 Like