Save Saint Quartz Encouragement Thread 2 :fgo_rainbowapple:

Share your general rolling goals, your ticket and SQ counts, and discuss whether or not you should roll if you’re ever tempted. Keep up the good work, everyone :feh_babyseliph:

Link to previous thread:

SQ calculator, helps plan how much SQ you’ll have at a certain time:

https://shipfu.moe/fgo/

21 Likes

Awesome work on a full thread’s worth of savings people! :100: And thanks to Gbro for making the successor to it! :metal:To start it off, I’ll go ahead and give my report. :fgo_mhx:

CCR:
SQ: 1314
Tickets: 157

I’ve been straight up saving since I last posted, so the stack’s been growing quite well since. My targets for the rest of the year remain as they were save for the fact that X and Alter now have +100 SQ from the original plan each:

12,021 Targets(HE)
Target: Effe SQ Dedicated: Banner Date:
MHX 900 :fgo_rainbowapple: 10/[Late]/ '21
MHXA 900 :fgo_rainbowapple: 11/[Early]/ '21
Astraea ~300 :fgo_rainbowapple: 12/[Late]/ '21

If I’m lucky I’ll have the Heroines at NP3+ each (NP2/NP1 on X and Alter currently) so that’s the objective. They are my mains being grailed and all along XX who I recently NP5d. Astraea’s next after those two; I’m hoping I can snatch an extra NP level or two there since since she remains at NP2 from my poor luck back on Case Files, but I shall be patient; she’s a fav as well.

Anyway, let us see what else we’ve got. I know there’s been some really strong savers lately and many making new beginnings. Show us your all, all are welcomed. :dizzy: image

Edit: I’ve been meaning to make this an emoji. I’ll get back onto it. ^ :fgo_nitosheets:

18 Likes

Currently at 3 tickets, 141 quartz and 294 fragments.

Next goal is Space Ishtar, though I don’t hold out much hope of success.

I’ll try a little for Yang Guifei at New Years, then it’s pretty much all in for Castoria after that

8 Likes

New thread? Perfect time for an update.
1792 quartz, 66 tickets, 1736 fragments

Targets

Bikini Musashi - :white_check_mark: 231 SQ
Merlin - :white_check_mark: 309 SQ
Calamity Jane - medium-low priority
Skadi - low priority
Tamamo - medium priority
Musashi - high priority
Brynhild - low priority
Castoria - medium priority
After that… no clue.

12 Likes

Currently at 0 SQ, 0 Tickets, 0 Frags.

Aka, Broke as Hell Status :3rd_place_medal:

20 Likes

Starting the second thread with 248 :fgo_sqpat: and 19 :ticket:. The Quick ice cream queen is just a month away :catroll:

12 Likes

Update:

272 :fgo_rainbowapple:
14 item_02

Roll list for 2021:

Jan
Main target: Beni
Secondary Target: Miyu
Gotten: Beni (NP2), Miyu (NP2)
Around 400-ish SQ total iirc

Feb
Main Target: Murasaki
Gotten: Murasaki (NP1)
600 SQ (all the rest of my Free Quartz at the time)

March
Secondary Target: Kama
Gotten: Kama (NP1)
60 SQ (lucked out)

April
Secondary Target: Reines
Skipped

June
Secondary Target: AA
Gotten: AA (NP2)
13 Tickets total (REALLY lucked out)

July
Main Target: Da Vinci
Gotten: Da Vinki (NP3)
1,100 SQ (all the Free Quartz I’ve been saving since Feb)

September
Main Target: Murasaki
Secondary Target: Raikou
Gotten: Murasaki (NP1 (now she’s NP2))
Only took 60 SQ to boot (660 total though)

Saving until Yang (then Castoria)

12 SSR’s (2 spooks not shown) in 2200 Free SQ for the entire year, so pretty above average odd’s in total 183 SQ/SSR (not including my 2 GSSR’s Raikou and Okita).
Hope my luck keeps up next year cause I’ll sure as hell need it.

9 Likes

Status report:
931 :fgo_rainbowapple:
25 :ticket:

Main targets:

November: Quick ice Goddess :fgo_skadismug: - medium prio, ~300 :fgo_rainbowapple: alloted

February: Queen of Kur :fgo_ereshsmile: - high priority, hopefully NP2, everything left.

July: (Another)Alternate Seiba :fgo_seibagun: High priority (?) Everything left.

September: Older Proto Ice Goddess :fgo_scathachlove: High priority, everything left.

Wouldve had more if not for impulsive rolls trying to get Gorgon/Papalot :catslam:

Still debating whether to roll on Castoria/Da Vinci shared banner or wait a year until her solo rate up( and miss Castoria during lottery :fgo_seiba: ) Castoria has solo rate up, debate settled :fgo_seibasurf:

9 Likes

Why not just Castoria’s solo during her debut?

Unless you want Da Vinci too.

4 Likes

I thought her debut was a shared banner?

5 Likes

Actually not. She has a solo rate up rotation and so does Vinci Rider.

6 Likes

It doesn’t say that on the wiki :thinking:

7 Likes

Happiest mistake ever

7 Likes

Y’all have SQ?

13 Likes

We’re trying to

13 Likes

Yea those KotRT are really SQ black holes

7 Likes

I’m glad I’m finally sick of summoning for a bit I’d totally have attempted finishing Bedivere here

7 Likes

And a dream

8 Likes

Yea logically class banner would be better, but…but…its Papalot :fgo_ereshdistress:, and Tristan :fgo_ishtarshook: and Bedivere :fgo_ishtarsad: and Gawain too i guess on one banner…
MUST STAY STRONG :fgo_insane:

5 Likes

10 :fgo_rainbowapple:
Ended up rolling on the unexpected murasaki/kintoki banner and ended up getting kintoki and raikou in only like 100ish sq, which is super cool, saving til Super Orion now.

11 Likes