Save Saint Quartz Encouragement Thread

Dear friends,

this thread is meant to encourage my fellow masters and myself NOT to roll so that we can save towards the servant that we really want. It has been a big challenge to keep myself from rolling. Whenever i see a great success on enhancement or a 3 star servant come during a FP roll, i just get an itch to throw a ticket or two.
But, so far, i have been resisting the urge and saving everything for skadi.

The challenge:
Post your SQ total and ticket count and also state the servants you are aiming for. And, after that, DO NOT roll till that banner arrives. Update your post every now and then when your stash increases :)

Please use my post’s format for consistency.

Mine:
315 Saint Quartz / 34 tickets / Skadi (2020 anniversary banner) & 2nd copy of Edmond Dantes (summer 2020 banner) 16 Nov 2019 F2P

23 Likes

having both ozy and enkidu on two separate banners is a pretty good way to stop my rolling, tbh

620+(?) so far (not sure about the tickets) and those are for the one and only Eresh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

421 SQ/ 74 tickets for the eloquent Ereshkigal (and possibly Miss Abagail?) (Both in Winter 2019 as is known.)

6 Likes

I like this idea! 100 SQ, 1 ticket. Saving for Abby. Need to add her to my family of best daughters.

4 Likes

You’re my Savior.
122 SQ 12 Tickets
Ereshkigal.
I have to pass on Gramps :catsob:

5 Likes

You can borrow him from me. I will NP5 him.

8 Likes

I have 641 SQ (just about all free SQ, except about 10) and 41 tickets.

I won’t be rolling for anyone “hard” until Skadi, but I throw a few rolls using the tickets here and there, and I might decide to throw a 10-roll occasionally now that I’m pretty much at the level I wanted to be for Skadi. Got a lot more free SQ than I ever expected…

3 Likes

I’m the poor guy :frowning:

43 Saint Quartz / 3 tickets / Hokusai

4 Likes

140 SQ/ 7 tickets - Jalter next year.
I mean at this rate if I don’t save up now I will have no chance if getting her :frowning:

2 Likes

45 SQ and counting, 0 tickets for Midrash caster during Salem campaign.
Then whatever remains + Unlimited Wallet Woes for at least NP1 Eresh.
Then I’ll be all set on the characters I want to get until next summer.

1 Like

3 SQ/ 1 Tick whatever we will get from the anime campaign. As much as I like Enkidu I probably wont go for a second copy. I know I need more than 400 SQ to get it. I am probably saving some ticks for Christmas ( event CEs) and some SQs for Aby or Hokusai.

2 Likes

0 SQ and 0 tickets for Hokusai. I struggle with saving (obviously), so hopefully this gives me the impetus to stay strong :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello, is this the Anonymous Gacha Addicts support group?

21 Likes

Probably, stay strong my fellow gatcha addict.

Stay strong, master!sl0ak3bhizb11

5 Likes

So far 560 SQs and …6 tickets.

I’m afraid i couldn’t resist on the Shimousa banner so i used some of my tickets (i had 40) and 1 multi, i still have wallet-kun backing me up though so it should be fine.

8 Likes

Ahhhhhhh crap they just announced a campaign with Quetzacoatl. My third-favorite character in this game. I don’t know if I can do this :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

480 sq 0 ticket saving for hokusai/skadi

I usually use my ticket if I have urges to roll, thats why I can save my sq

1 Like

looks at Ana, Casgil, and Enkidu on the Babylonia Anime Commemoration banner
nope, this isn’t gonna work

4 Likes