Save the world with 2 servants of your choice!

Hey all!
Something like this has surely been done before, but I am still curious!

Imagine you would have to actually do it: Dive into the singularities and save the world as a master!

Now let’s just assume would be given the choice of picking 2 servants to take with you on your Grand Adventure…which ones would you choose? And by what criteria?

Would you just pick your waifus/husbandos and hope for the best?
Would you take their personalities & stuff into consideration? You are a team, after all.
Or would you just try to pick them based on their power?

By the way, no Grand Servants allowed. If you wanna pick Gramps for example, he will be summoned in a regular servant container.

Since I made this topic, I will go ahead and present my choice.
I would most likely go with Karna & Jeanne :fgo_astolfo:
Both are loyal, trustworthy & powerful, but also coolheaded & good of heart. I think they would also get along with me and each other in terms of personality, and they seem like a team that could adapt to most situations.
It also helps that they are among my absolute favourites of course!

Now go forth!
Let your Imagination go wild!
And let us know who would get to accompany you on your journeys!

Have fun!

6 Likes

I’m inclined to say Raikou and either Kiyohime or Jalter. Hit stuff hard and be done with it before it can hit back.

6 Likes

I’d go with Ishtar and Jack. So long as I treat Jack well, Jack will serve well. I just need to make sure to properly show emtion when she is hurt, show I care about her wellbeing, etc. And I am and would be, so not hard. Her information gathering and spying skills would be invaluable in several situations.
Ishtar would be my waifu with the muscle and firepower. Seeing that “class disadvantage” is a game thing only, she’d be a steady bodyguard.
Can’t say how well these two would synergize with eachother. But hopefully mutual respect for master helps in them getting along.

5 Likes

@southpaladin
Sounds risky, but sure why not! Let’s hope they would get along well enough :grin:

@deadling
And interesting choice for sure, I can actually imagine this working out rather well though! I mean sure, it is pretty much assured that there might be some minor conflicts along the way, but that kind of stuff can also work for the team in the long run & improve bonds.
And yeah, since there are no game mechanics involved this opens up a lot of possibilities :smiley:

1 Like

It is scientifically proven that yandere girlfriends make best bodyguards. See Mirai Nikki/Future diary-anime for proof. Kiyo and Raikou get along swimmingly, more or less. Jalter is just fun to mess around with, to bulli and to burn things up.

5 Likes

True enough, now that you mention it. They would make damn sure that you don’t get hurt.
And if you did…that poor enemy…

I’d imagine this to be a wild ride but nontheless a fun one!

1 Like

Ereshkigal and either Raikou or Kiyohime

6 Likes

I’d want to go with 2 Servants that seem an unlikely team-up to save the world. How about Jalter and Salter, that’s never been done before, right?

If I wanted a more original spin on this though, maybe BB and Kiara.

4 Likes

Both routes seem interesting, though I personally would prefer the Jalter + Salter team.
The sheer amount of weird conversations that would erupt alone would be worth it :smile:

1 Like

Well, I guess I’d follow that route, too - except in my case it’d be Sankt Georg and Papa James. Since Georg protecc and Papa ataq, latter for being extra pleasant company too and in case I change my mind about MO :fgo_moriartysmile:

3 Likes

Can i be the villain instead? :fgo_insane:
I’d go for :fgo_moriartysmile: + :fgo_buster:
With Moriarty’s brains and Merlin’s illusions, calling it the perfect crime would be an understatement.

17 Likes

Well it is basically your choice, but it does sound like fun :fgo_gudako:

Just make sure you actually save the world in the end, at least kind of :fgo_jeannu:

3 Likes

If I went with my favourites I honestly doubt I’d get anything done… at least not without an unnecessarily convoluted, long-winded and possibly hilarious turn of events.
As much as I love Nero, Nobbu or Taiga, they are not exactly reliable from a strategic point of view; even more so if we are diving into the unknown. :fgo_circereally:

With that being said, if I wanted to be as efficient as possible I’d recruit Hektor first of all.
A jack of all trades with a penchant for protection (and getting on the defensive is a very likely scenario) both experienced and tactically sound, wields a powerful Noble Phantasm that is simple to deploy and covers virtually all ranges, easy to get along with and humble enough to keep the more volatile or proud Servants met on the road from blowing a gasket (hopefully).
As for the other I’d go with Tamamo no Mae.
She has quite a few tricks with her spells and curses, can obviously support very well, would lighten up the mood during forlorn moments and having someone more on the mystic side of things is always a boon in an adventure of this kind.

3 Likes

Hektor does indeed sound like a great choice overall!

As for Nero, Nobu & Taiga, I believe while they are pretty derpy that if it really comes down to it, they will act accordingly once the situation requires it. I actually think the majority of servants would.

3 Likes

Double Merlin ftw :fgo_buster::fgo_buster:

6 Likes

pls no :fgo_jeannu:

3 Likes

Indeed, I doubt not their eagerness to help.
I just think managing such strong and overexcitable personalities would be really taxing on the long run. We would have a lot of downtime between battles…
Also, I cannot clear my head of the images of them somehow pissing off all three factions in Camelot or getting us booted out of Uruk in Babylonia. :fgo_casgilworry:

Definitely worth it though. :fgo_moriartysmile:

3 Likes

Having Nero & Nobbu with you in front of Gilgamesh… :fgo_insane:

…yeah, worth it.

5 Likes

1: waifu
2: someone really overpowered who could likely solo everything

5 Likes

Two servants of my own choice huh? I guess I’d just bring Sanson and Serenity. As to why, well, I don’t know. First two that came to mind really. :feh_lucyshrug:

4 Likes