Save your orbs or suffer like me

Well… We certainly had several posts of this type, however, I wanted to leave my personal experience here…

Although I don’t know Micaiah’s original story (I only played Fe Sacred Stone from GBA), here at Feh I really liked her: voice, skills, arts, animations and etc. Therefore, I automatically wanted it to reach the dreamed +10. Here we come to the point… I could have easily saved 1000 orbs or more (I am "F2P) for this moment, I spent approximately 80 orbs and I have 120 left and the green orbs just don’t appear (when they appear they are 3 * or 4 * units. If I had prioritized and not spent on units that I just don’t use, I would probably have my first exclusive 5* unit.

Think about it.

transferir (1)

15 Likes

Damn…
I’m saving for a character not in the game yet personally ( and who probably never be ), I need so much cheap fodders like moonbow or sol and I can only count on my free summons.

I will pray so you can maybe get one or two Micaiah with the rest of the tickets.

4 Likes

I mean that’s RNG for you unfortunately. One thing that helps with saving is not claiming mail orbs until what you’re saving for comes along. That’s what I did for L!Lucina on this mythic banner. I had over 200 orbs saved in there in about 3 or so months. It wasn’t much but I got 2 of her. So I’m halfway there for copies.

5 Likes

A wise choice.

Tks. And good luck for you too.

Disgusting.

I will try to do that from now on.

3 Likes

Oh trust me, I do. :feh_ardenwoke:

12 Likes

What kinda

You’re like the ultimate orb saver. What about mail? Do you have anything saved there?

6 Likes

To answer your question, no. I collect my log-in bonus rewards every morning.

8 Likes

Woah! You know you have more than enough for that +10 Luthier now right? Are you saving for another character as well?

Also someone here doesn’t like Mjölnir’s Strike?

i mean im suffering since im yolo pulling for byleth ;-; (im tired of getting lifs and eliwoods) but i try to do the math with all the events to know how many orbs ill be able to get, like today for me im getting 20 orbs. but yea im tryin save up but byleth ;-;

2 Likes

You should get some fodder for Luthier though
With 4k orbs you’re 100% to +10 him

4 Likes

Suffering bad :feh_berniebulli:

2 Likes

IS: Releases him on a 4-unit banner where every single unit is red

7 Likes

IS: Write that down! Write that down!

9 Likes

Both of you need to stop, Christ. Lmao.

1 Like

No, actually. Though I have orbs for other characters like Azama (I want to get a +res version of him to make as a mixed tank).

Actually, I’ve never played the mode before!

1 Like

Omg… Congrats!!!

Be strong! And keep saving.

Yes man. And no greens gzuzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

When ur part of the group of people where leaving orbs in the mail doesn’t work for you.

I’m the same way.

7 Likes

My friend never got a single copy of their most prioritized unit/char (I think) for 8 months since its release, which is F! Byleth. :upside_down_face:
Yep, and it’s still going. Sad, but we joke about it to ease the pain

5 Likes