Say my name

Cast it into the fire! Destroy it!

3 Likes

I’m gonna be honest, a good 80% of my brainpower goes to random references, and Deadpool is not a small number of those references. X’D

3 Likes

Should i join this club?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, where is @RyomaLobster haven’t see him for so a long time :confused:

4 Likes

Jokes on you, I got to skip my next class… just for going to the previous class

3 Likes

Try it, though I had to skip you in the arena rotation cuz you only would’ve give me a 760 win.

Chrom didn’t have a tier 4 C slot, Freyja only scores 752, Azura only had duel 3 so she was at 750, and Edel is Edel so if you score any higher than that you won’t have to snipe as much as I did.

But I learned earth and wind are the only seasons atm where anyone could even possibly have a 766 defense. Requires 2 clouds/Gurds and 2 units that score 758 properly blessed

1 Like

Haha, i have only 760 o.o
All Units with max scoring skills, Duo!Lyn, Duo!Peony, S!Freya, L!Corrin - and i have only 760?!?!?!?!?

I need more legendarys for wind / wather season <.<
I only have L!Corrin at +10 <.<

1 Like

Yep. Corn adds 8 to everyone’s score, so Lyn and peony score 766 assuming Lyn has a tier 4 C slot, but freyja only scores 758 and corn scores 756 so that drags it down to 760-762 bracket.

1 Like

https://tinyurl.com/yf4uykdf

That’s my team <.<

Damn. xD

I could (theoretically if i had the fodder) push freya to 764, and as you wrote Lyn to 766. xD

1 Like

Only 80%?
tenor

5 Likes

Nah, don’t bother giving Freyja C duel 4, she’s best with her solo. She eats everyone with that extra Spd.

Just use Myrrhder next season. She can bait anyone anyway and not worry about effective damage.

But that’s defensive score. Your offense is always a range, defense is a set value and only applies to people attacking you. As long as your score range exceeds 766 (which it does), you can snipe for the highest score possible.

1 Like

Hey, I gotta save some room for random music that plays on loop for hours on end; random factoids that will never come in handy under any reasonable circumstances; and horrifyingly cringeworthy memories from childhood that nobody else has any chance to remember, but still keep me up at night.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Harm. Myrrh is soooo good. :smiley:

Shes my carry in every AR-O Matches. xD

Hope that Halloween Myrrh gets a mega strong refine. (Near Save with +6 in every Stat, + Armor and Dragon Effective negation) xD

Haha xD

2 Likes

Yes please (why not just save from any type of attack, spectrum 4, penalty negation, and dragons ire effect?)

1 Like

I will take it xD

2 Likes