Nanna

0 voters

Múspell

0 voters

Overall

0 voters

9 Likes

Have to vote my favorite art for the Harmonic

Not only does it look amazing with the colors, the artist is one of my favorites in FEH as I love how they draw their units. Also first full Male Harmonic :fgo_ereshlove:

I don’t really have a least favorite since all the art is decent

My only complaint is that I think Muspell’s shoes are weird. Would have rather seen him in boots tbh

Besides that, good artwork

9 Likes

Muspell’s special art is :feh_arvisboneappetite: but Lewyn’s is the best in the batch imo with Leif/Seliph’s as a close second

6 Likes

It’s soooo prettyyyyy

too bad you’ll literally never see it :catroll:

10 Likes

Oh wait you’re right if you use the Prf Special

Painnnnn

7 Likes

Oh yeah Muspell is my fav cuz like Nifl i love how out of place it feels

11 Likes

Even though i couldn’t recognize it as her, Julia’s art is really good. Just looks really good to me.

Muspell…i don’t know man. He looks like a weird mixture of Guzma and Kiawe from Pokemon Sun and Moon and Gangrel. Special art looks cool but everything else just doesn’t work for me.

13 Likes

Seliph and leifs art kinda reminds me of the oliphantier garb from sov and thus is my favourite

7 Likes

Nanna’s art is gorgeous. Muspell is goofy looking, but while it’s my least favorite, I can’t hate it. It’s just goofy enough to be funny instead of irritating.

12 Likes

Larcei is my favorite unit on this banner but Leif/Seliph’s art is easily the best one here, they look amazing.

7 Likes

It might just be the shirtless cloak look but Muspell gives me serious Gurren Lagann vibes and I’m… pretty into it? Loving that special art in particular. I can’t really pick a favorite easily though.

8 Likes

Don’t have a favorite but all of the art here is solid…

With the exception of Muspell.

7 Likes

Larcei. ♪ Purple reign. Purple reign. ♪

Julia. I like that she looks more mature, but she looks less like herself and more like an Arknights or Azur Lane character. No other complaints except that it could use a splash of color

Lewyn. If only your kit/unit type/really everything else looked this good

SeLeif. It’s nice to see Duo/Harmonic poses that don’t make me cringe. Better proportions from this artist too, though Seliph seems to be occasionally lapsing back into his more androgynous Awakening self

Nanna. That Staff design. That Special. That SMILE. Magical Girl Lyrical Nannaha deserved better

Muspell. He’s edgy and he’s dressed like a clown, but I will absolutely take this amalgamation of literally hot-blooded anime dudes. Character aside, these OC designs are getting better and better.

10 Likes

Lewyn’s is definitely my favourite. The colours and style look good and when you sprinkle in that bias it ends up easily being my favourite

The harmonic is an easy second because it just looks so good. That special especially omg :feh_faewow:

Larcei’s looks good. Her attacking pose caught me off guard at first but ig it makes sense and it’s unique

Julia’s doesn’t look bad, but it still doesn’t look like Julia to me. I know it’s closer to her original look but as someone who just knows FEH Julia it just seems off. Like I said tho it’s not bad

Nanna’s is alright. Nothing to really say it just looks good

And lastly Muspell

ZUKO SHOES

But fr he looks cool. I’d like his design more if he wasn’t shirtless but I don’t mind. I like his hair/face

8 Likes

Overall I really like this batch. From best to worst, imo:

Leif/Seliph

Everything about this is fantastic. I love the direction Hino Shinnosuke is taking his style in.

Nanna

Close second. Nanna looks more like a magical girl anime protagonist than a Fire Emblem character, but her art is so well done that I’m cool with it.

Lewyn

I’m not a big fan of the style, but, from an objective standpoint, it’s pretty solid.

Larcei

I love Asatani Tomoyo’s work, but this one is a bit of a stumble. Her attack art doesn’t feel like she’s swinging an axe in the heat of battle. Her pose looks more casual and laid back, like she’s holding a flag or a fishing rod or something, not a weapon. I had to bump her down a few places for that, even though the rest is gorgeous, as always.

Julia

I do like her art, it makes her look very calm and elegant. The only reason it’s this low is that when I first saw it, I didn’t realize it was Julia.

Múspell

Definitely has the most issues of the six. The fire effects obscure his body in his attack art and make him look incomplete. His damaged art does not look damaged, it just looks kinda edgy. That’s not even mentioning the weird design choices like those trickster boots and the random straps hanging off his chest. Although I do like his special art. While it seems like the artist doubled down on the edge, the heavily stylized fire, Múspell’s shadowed face, and his anime glare manage to make it work anyway.

6 Likes

Who’s ready to vote for Nifl and Muspell on CYL6? :feh_rein:

7 Likes

4 Likes

The art is below average for this banner. Only Larcei is good, the rest… Julia face is bad, Lewyn is meh, and SeLeif, am not a fan of that art style.

Muspell’s art is probably the first in a long time that looks fugly to me. That flame effect is just painful to look at.

2 Likes

Leif Seliph > Muspell > Lewyn >>>>>> the rest

3 Likes

I hate the fact that Julia has 4 versions + a resplendent costume and each time she has a different face. It’s not a good thing that at first most people didn’t recognize her, but the art isn’t bad

Muspell design is nice, but just like Nifl he looks like a fan art, the only thing I like is that special art. But hey, no shirt, I’ll take that

The others are fine, I don’t have a big opinion on them but Nanna looks the best to me

10 Likes