Screw the bottom, I belong at the top

The team

The support

The semi-support

The bst booster/just kinda there

The beast himself

Man, finally reached the highest tier and it’s all thanks to my man Hawkeye, some appreciation for the sand guardian

29 Likes

Screw the bottom, I belong on top

12 Likes

@HusbandoEmblem: “can’t relate”

16 Likes

15 Likes

What is this Bs I’ve a more invested team and fail to get t21 smh

good job Hawk, cause Beast did literally nothing

9 Likes

wait was BLucina a bonus unit?

3 Likes

Hawkeye was a Bonus unit :royyes:

9 Likes

Congrats :hridexcited:
You did it.
Hawkeye & his crew have brought you here. :nini:

7 Likes

I didn’t even want to try this week, Forsyth struggled to kill everything so I switched to Fjorm, and then I would get 4 wins and then someone would WoM and kill Soren… T19 for me :/

1 Like

How in the actual heck did you manage to get that much score with that team? :feh_notlikethis:

Regardless, that’s super impressive! Good job! :flaynsmile:

3 Likes

cc1

Congrats my Beastly bro! Enjoy pain and suffering at the top. :feh_surtr:

6 Likes

Having a +10 bonus unit means you could use a non +10 unit in your core :thinking:

2 Likes

I guess? The lack of double rally skills and such is another thing that surprised me, but it matters not, I guess. :catdance:

1 Like

Congrats man! Just wait, one day Eirika will be a bonus unit, and then some fools are gonna die

9 Likes

It was actually braindead easy to get to the top

5 Likes

The only dual rally I generally use on my main teams is on Eirika. (Although it is a dual rally+)
Nowi uses Reposition & Fae uses Ardent Sacrifice, but I still get into Tier 21 consistently :birbpeek:

2 Likes

Man arena pisses me off, maybe eventually once I +10 a couple more units I can get into T21 and get that garbage crown. :elisad:

7 Likes

All you really need is 3 +10s, 3 units with Aether/Galeforce, full kits, and a good bonus unit, and you’re good to go :birbpeek:
Generally 734-736 per battle is the threshold to get into Tier 21. It’s probably a bit higher right now though because of Fjorm water season. :legion:

6 Likes

I have a whole 2 crowns. :legion:

4 Likes

Screw the top. I belong to the peak.

9 Likes