Screw this banner man (600 orbs for duofonse)

Imagine spending 600 orbs, getting 9 five stars of the color you wanted as well as 6 of other colors and none of them being your target,
:fgo_deadinside:

And two other velourias

30 Likes

Rate up is a lie

11 Likes

Meanwhile, I get mine on my last ticket, right after Duo Peony. He is already +1, and the merge will only give +1 res/spd I believe. He get’s defense last

6 Likes

:fgo_deadinside:

2 Likes

I also got this on my last two summons in the fe4 banner. I was just getting fodder

One is +spd

5 Likes

At least they’re 5* exclusives, I’ve been suffering w/ the 5* Kadens I’ve been getting.

6 Likes

Oof, still on that bad roll… sorry my man

1 Like

I’ll take those Velouria’s off your hands

2 Likes

well, two died to Ferdinand and tikian for dc and one is paired with tanya for ar, but you can have my extra one in exchange for duofonse
:feh_nino:

I may have not gotten duofonse merges, but at least my other favs are eating well

Deal

1 Like

:feh_nino:

1 Like

I'll kill myself

That sucks a lot man :feh_elisad:

I hope they never do such seasonal banners ever again, this banner is just absolute hell :feh_hecmad:

6 Likes

I feel you, my case was similar (11 5* in 550 orbs, wanted Plum or D!Peony, got them at last but the rest were all 2% pity units that I already had :/)

1 Like

Oh RIP I am so sorry >.>

2 Likes

velourias

SO many Velourias, i can give you 4 of mine NY!Alfonse for 4x of your sweet NY!Velourias. :-(

3 Likes

Two got foddered and one is being kept, but you can have the fourth

1 Like

Deal :smiley:

I spend ~ 20 Orbs today for my Target on this Banner NY!Peony annnnndddd got a NY!Velouria :smiley:

That’s still very good. :smiley:

3 Likes

I wanted one duofonse and would have liked one duony, at least I got the duony I guess, will take a while to recover from this tho

5 Likes

But you said I could have that one :cry:

1 Like