Second Chance for Rosmontis

So, I ended up not getting Murdock or Rosmontis. Bummed but that’s how it is. With that said, I wanted to know when the next time Rosmontis will be showing up. I don’t recall how long the wait is for the next time it happens.

2 Likes

We don’t know yet, but for speculation only, Rosmontis might return at CN 2.5 anniversary banner as a spookable op in the banner just like Nian at Lunar New Year banner (Dusk/Saga)


and W at CN 2nd anniversary banner
image

2 Likes

Gotcha, though I doubt I’d be able to spark for her.

1 Like

It’s not just via the spark system.

On Dusk/Saga’s banner, the two of them will take up 70% of the 6* rate ups. Nian, is a sort of sub rate-up and will be part of the remaining 30%, except that her own rate will be 5x higher than the other off-rates.

Similarly, on Skadi/Kal’tsit, W will be the sub rate-up.

So when CN gets their 2.5 Anniversary, Rosmontis could likely be the sub rate-up for it.

It’s still not as good as an actual rate up, since you’re pretty much rolling to try and not get the rate-up operators, but the chance is there however small it is.

1 Like

Oh so I can save for that banner and get a chance at Pot2 onward for her, nice.

1 Like

Right, though didn’t Nian get a return of her banner right before Dusk’s?

She did. But since it comes right before Dusk/Saga, anyone who wants either of the latter two will likely not roll on Nian’s banner (or only roll a limited number of times) cause it’s immediately after, meaning no time to recover lost Orundums except with real cash.

1 Like