Seeking to be the best swordsman

My goal is always to make my favorites.
Fir is one of the franchise’s favorite swordsmen. I started using it recently.

After that, all that’s left is to invest in Athena.

I think I’ll give her a rock to speed up. And an Atk / Spd threat to slot C. And as I use B.Catria she is good in both phases.

All my favorite female myrmidon in the game then.
Lyn
Fir
Karla
Malice
Athena

11 Likes

This isn’t L.Marth

4 Likes

I love Marth. But I love women more. And he’ll only be +10 a hundred years from now. Just 5 orbs in my account.

3 Likes

This is how I am with the Corrin’s, but some hates that fact

7 Likes

Yo, Erk, good to see you again!

Part of me wonders if a lower cooldown special would be better, since her attack is pretty much unsalvageable in the current meta. A fun build for her might be something like this, for some whacky true damage:

Tanky (the defense is to also survive melee foes) and 36 true damage (26 from Icebergs 50% and 10 from PRF wo dao effect) with every special activation is pretty good too.

It’s a bit memey, but at least it makes her stand out better from all those other units you mentioned, who can do the above builds but better.

5 Likes

A very good construction this. I’ll do this one too. Although both with Duo Catria makes her very interesting. And she with Aether and breath does a lot of damage with her sword. It appears that it will inflict 12 atk suddenly comes a gigantic number and heals.

It lacks to be resplendent. Although his original art I like it a lot. Always nice to talk to you Mark. Lol.

4 Likes

Fun fact: Mark actually is the name of my Grandpa

5 Likes

I’m named after both of my Grandpa’s

6 Likes

Mark is a cool name. Receive names from grandparents I wanted. My sister suggested a random name and my mom liked it. Looks like Hyemon. Lol.

3 Likes

My older brother got mad at me like 10 years ago because I dont want to be like my Grandpa’s so he should have gotten the name… I was just like “bruh it’s just a name, I don’t have to be like someone just because I’m named after them I am my own person, < insert little brothers name here > is named after Chuck Norris’s character in Walker Texas ranger you don’t see him acting like a cowboy Ranger doing round house kicks do you” Tho the one thing my little brother did get from that was driving a truck

4 Likes

Fir gang

4 Likes

Culture gang for best family.

4 Likes

Damn right they are :feh_arvisboneappetite:

5 Likes

tumblr_7c391d656f66d392215fa3835c46696f_676edd4d_1280 (2)

Follow your dreams.

6 Likes

images (1)

8 Likes

Yep. Every single one of his supports except for one (with Kent) are all about him flirting.

That includes a support with Louise as well, mind you.

3 Likes

Well I mean Louise is a girl

4 Likes

Married to Pent, who you do not want to fuck with.
maybe Sain is just suicidal

3 Likes

Tbf, Sain did feel terrible for flirting with a married woman and his efforts to stop liking her and Louise being unaware was hilarious.

Probably won’t stop him from doing so in the future.

2 Likes

Here’s my Fir build, which still works considerably well

2 Likes